Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Doubt the game gets played today with the floods.

I dont see USA beating or even tying Germany but hey.. weider sh!t has hapenned in the world cup before. The one thing the USA have going for them is that all the pressure is on Germany.

I would argue that the pressure is on the US. They let a sure win and advancement slip away in the last seconds of the last game.

They went from having no chance prior to the tournament to being 30 seconds away from leading the group and going on.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
France had a light schedule. Germany dominant? Meh. Take away that Pepe red card and it woulda been a diff story.

I'll agree on France but the still trounced those teams like they should have. Germany was already dominating that game even before the red card, Muller was running wild in there. The Ghana game was a great test but it proved that Germany is deep as fukk too.

Superstar
Daps
"There is a providence that protects idiots, drunkards, children, and the United States of America”

- Otto von Bismarck (1818-1898)

:wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I would argue that the pressure is on the US. They let a sure win and advancement slip away in the last seconds of the last game.

They went from having no chance prior to the tournament to being 30 seconds away from leading the group and going on.
Meh.. Maybe it's me thinking about the USA from the time of my younger days but noone really expects them to do well at this level in football. Germany on the other hand is supposed to be one of the juggernauts always in the mix to win it.