Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

concise

Veteran
Daps
As the first round comes to a close and while the group stage this time was very entertaining due to amazing amounts of fukkery it gave us, I can't help but wonder what things could have been like if these groups were arranged more properly.
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that the defending champions, the runner-up, and another team that qualified to the knockout round of the last tournament were all put together in the same group.
Group G was created with all 4 teams that reached the knockout round last time, all placed together.
With the way the pots were set up, we really could have had Greece, Russia, or Bosnia replacing France in Group E. :mindblown:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
These brehs are type c00ns.

Theyll go back to Milan and Schalke and wont say boo to a goose. Sitting meek and grinning like :duck:

But when theyre under African bosses they wanna act up :beli:
fukk are these guys figting over? money?

:why:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Germany 4 - 0 USA
Portugal 2 - 0 Ghana

C dot advances on bum knees. Fukk Messi

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These brehs are type c00ns.

Theyll go back to Milan and Schalke and wont say boo to a goose. Sitting meek and grinning like :duck:

But when theyre under African bosses they wanna act up :beli:
playing for your country don't mean shyt if your country don't respect you. if i were them i'd play for them european teams and not even wanna show up for the national team.

those corrupt officials expect niccas just to play for free as they take all the money? :usure:

the hookers in brazil need to be paid too. everything costs... the euro checks are always on time and don't bounce.

negros need to be worrying about bigger things instead of casing other niccas around for basic shyt.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk are these guys figting over? money?

:why:
Ghanaian international and AC Milan star, Sulley Ali Muntari, is reported to have slapped Medeama owner, Moses Parker, after an altercation between the player and the Black Stars management committee member in the Black Stars camp in Brasilia, Ghana Sports can confirm.

The incident, according to Ghanasportsonline source close to the team, happened when tempers flared up during a meeting between the management committee members and the playing body.

Sulley, who overly got furious over Moses Parker's comment on an issue they were discussing, rushed on the Medama bankroller and punched him in the face.

"It is true Muntari punched Moses Parker on the face, but no one can tell exactly what Moses said that led to the altercation during the meeting," Ghanasportsonline source close to the team said.

It is believed that the said meeting between the playing body and management was over the players' unpaid appearance fee.

not 100% sure but I wouldnt be surprised. Who knows though? Its embarrassing either way.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
stupid antics by both Boateng and Muntari. Oh well :yeshrug: it aint like they the only players on the team. When the coach took Boateng out in the Germany game I remember Ghana started playing better anyways so maybe it won't hurt so bad.

But they 'reacted like men' tho to some of y'all on here so they won right @Malta ? :sas1:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
playing for your country don't mean shyt if your country don't respect you. if i were them i'd play for them european teams and not even wanna show up for the national team.

those corrupt officials expect niccas just to play for free as they take all the money? :usure:

the hookers in brazil need to be paid too. everything costs... the euro checks are always on time and don't bounce.

negros need to be worrying about bigger things instead of casing other niccas around for basic shyt.
It should be the brehs thats not in Milan etc thats hurting for fees and punching muthafookas.

Its my understanding that the England team donate all their fees to charity. I guarentee if Boateng was playing for England and he got told all about it in the team meeting he'd be as quiet as a housemouse and sitting still like :duck: