Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let's be honest, for majority of the group stage only France, Germany and Holland played like DOMINANT teams out of Europe. The west be fukking this tournament over and its been a true joy to watch UEFA get dominated like this.
France had a light schedule. Germany dominant? Meh. Take away that Pepe red card and it woulda been a diff story.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:wow::russ: you're playing off this blow to the team pretty well

:mjpls:
Me and my compadres have already discussed this breh @thatknickfan @Ghanaman styling...

Prince is overrated and Muntari (though I'm sad to see leave) is not the best player available at this age. When Prince was in what did he do against Germany? All he does is pray for long shots to go in. He went out when the score was 1-0 and we almost immediately grabbed the tie and lead. I just wist h Jordan Ayew wasnt the 2nd option. Waris' injury is hurting us but i keep seeing reports that hes healthy. Appiah needs to risk it and start him already

Boateng is like the Terrel Owens of the team.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

822791773.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang @Todd McPiff french support has to be one of the low key surprises of the world cup. 3 or 4 times the last few WCs. :ohhh:

Yeah, it's astonishing. :whoo:
Against Switzerland, it was basically a home match the way we were supported (Brazilians sided with us too I guess) but I think the way we play since Ukraine 2 really helped the NT's image. We had good performances (against trash teams, Australia, Jamaica) which brought back faith to the NT so the support is more important. In 2012, the team was boring, in 2010, we were losing to fukkin China and S. Africa. In 2014, the team scores and provide a great spectacle. I like that.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the jews.. the jews love money. they'll intercept that plane with the 3 mil and put a nail in the coffin on the ghanians...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's astonishing. :whoo:
Against Switzerland, it was basically a home match the way we were supported (Brazilians sided with us too I guess) but I think the way we play since Ukraine 2 really helped the NT's image. We had good performances (against trash teams, Australia, Jamaica) which brought back faith to the NT so the support is more important. In 2012, the team was boring, in 2010, we were losing to fukkin China and S. Africa. In 2014, the team scores and provide a great spectacle. I like that.
your team trolled us yesterday not making it obvious they weren't playing for anything.. good thing the other game provided entertainment.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Me and my compadres have already discussed this breh @thatknickfan @Ghanaman styling...

Prince is overrated and Muntari (though I'm sad to see leave) is not the best player available at this age. When Prince was in what did he do against Germany? All he does is pray for long shots to go in. He went out when the score was 1-0 and we almost immediately grabbed the tie and lead. I just wist h Jordan Ayew wasnt the 2nd option. Waris' injury is hurting us but i keep seeing reports that hes healthy. Appiah needs to risk it and start him already

Boateng is like the Terrel Owens of the team.
:mjpls: i hope for your sake that this holds through

:mjpls: good luck

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
your team trolled us yesterday.. good thing the other game provided entertainment.
We didn't need to win (we would have been first even with a 2-0 loss) and Ecuador sat extremely deep waiting for counters. Counters they did with 4 men only scared that we would get em if they countered. If they had played as they played in the 2nd half, it would have been fireworks. It was basically Argentina - Iran where the latter was very conservative and the former was trying to find ways into a deep and dense defense. Same shyt different teams.
Plus, we had 6 subs and no Valbuena to infiltrate the channels so I wasn't expecting nothing less. Only disappointing thing was our forwards consistently aiming at the center of the goal... where the goalie was :beli: