Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
10434241_10152414132013941_3038095853484115757_n.png
realest since kumbaya

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Hey, I didn't say that he had to score 2 goals every game, I'm talking about his attitude on the field, that is very disappointing
I still put put Balo as one of the best players on the team of this expedition tho, the rest has been really full of shyt (Pirlo, Chiellini, Candreva, Immobile, Cassano, Buffon etc.)
I just wanted to clarify that everything has been amplified only because this is the only way to sell some newspaper and break some news instead of talking how the italian football is done (in that case, "who cares? let's talk about the icon of the team!"), and they know that Mario is very sensitive, so they play with this.
immobile is such trash

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest, for majority of the group stage only France, Germany and Holland played like DOMINANT teams out of Europe. The west be fukking this tournament over and its been a true joy to watch UEFA get dominated like this.

Exactly and to the weirdo who negged me..yes Spain and Italy are trash...fukk out of the tournament..

barese

Pro
Daps
Hey, I didn't say that he had to score 2 goals every game, I'm talking about his attitude on the field, that is very disappointing
I still put put Balo as one of the best players on the team of this expedition tho, the rest has been really full of shyt (Pirlo, Chiellini, Candreva, Immobile, Cassano, Buffon etc.)
I just wanted to clarify that everything has been amplified only because this is the only way to sell some newspaper and break some news instead of talking how the italian football is done (in that case, "who cares? let's talk about the icon of the team!"), and they know that Mario is very sensitive, so they play with this.

True, newspapers had the big titles blaming Balo, although the comments were usually blaming the whole team and mostly Prandelli, I've already linked some articles...
Unlike other news, Italians know their football and one cannot really fool them...

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Let's be honest, for majority of the group stage only France, Germany and Holland played like DOMINANT teams out of Europe. The west be fukking this tournament over and its been a true joy to watch UEFA get dominated like this.
Just to let you know that before the tournament there were the usual rubblings over here about "oh Ibramimovic/Bale/Czech Rep is not going, there should be more european sides. It should be the best 32 teams!"

Even if these sides were better, anybody with eyes must know that non-elite euro sides (very elite, top 3-4 only) are dire to watch, absolutely horrible, space clogging tournament killers. Theyve already managed to ruin the european championship tournament and now they want their wretched hands all over the WC by increasing Euro numbers because it would "increase quality"

But now? Since 2010? That argument has been proven invalid.

I congratulate the west making them swallow their words :banderas:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

sheeeet, i already requested tomorrow off last week. Told my director that i had Jury duty :lolbron:

To my American brehs,

Its been a long journey for us to be here. 4 years has past since our heart break against Ghana in the round of 16. They said this is the group of death. Doubters said we wouldnt even win one game. We told them fukk YOU,this is 'murica! Now we sit in second just behind Germany with our own destiny in our own hands. Win or tie and we in. I just want to take a moment and congratulate our boys in proving the world that WE can hang with any team you throw at us. We need to enjoy this moment,right now, because in 8 hours our destiny will be chosen. If we move on, we can point and laugh at all the nay sayers (mainly England :umad: ) and enjoy some more AMERICAN SOCCER! If we lose,we can say fukk it and blame it on Bradley. Yeah you,u bald piece of shyt. if it wasnt for you we'd have less stressed Americans sleeping tonight. I hope u die of aids and cancer gets the best of you :pacspit:

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! :salute:

concise

Veteran
Daps
not gonna happen, once you play a single game for the senior national team in any match, you cant switch allegiance to another country. it can happen only if you played in the youth side like the under 17.

Kosovo doesn't exist yet.
In the case of a new country popping up, you can switch.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
sheeeet, i already requested tomorrow off last week. Told my director that i had Jury duty :lolbron:

To my American brehs,

Its been a long journey for us to be here. 4 years has past since our heart break against Ghana in the round of 16. They said this is the group of death. Doubters said we wouldnt even win one game. We told them fukk YOU,this is 'murica! Now we sit in second just behind Germany with our own destiny in our own hands. Win or tie and we in. I just want to take a moment and congratulate our boys in proving the world that WE can hang with any team you throw at us. We need to enjoy this moment,right now, because in 8 hours our destiny will be chosen. If we move on, we can point and laugh at all the nay sayers (mainly England :umad: ) and enjoy some more AMERICAN SOCCER! If we lose,we can say fukk it and blame it on Bradley. Yeah you,u bald piece of shyt. if it wasnt for you we'd have less stressed Americans sleeping tonight. I hope u die of aids and cancer gets the best of you :pacspit:

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! :salute:

Powerful posting