Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Francis

Pro
Daps
tell me, how exactly did Mario betray his trust. he wasn't getting the right service because Pirlo struggled throughout the game, so much so that he had to return deep into the midfield a lot of times to make tackles and take the ball. you're acting as if he got a stupid red or fought somebody on the field. don't tell me about the yellow because anybody could get that, if the midfield was strong he wouldn't have been there to make that tackle in the first place. immobile was trash and nobody is talking about him. somebody actually got a RED! but is not being slandered like him. keep on keeping your head in the sand, BREH.
Hey, I didn't say that he had to score 2 goals every game, I'm talking about his attitude on the field, that is very disappointing
I still put put Balo as one of the best players on the team of this expedition tho, the rest has been really full of shyt (Pirlo, Chiellini, Candreva, Immobile, Cassano, Buffon etc.)
I just wanted to clarify that everything has been amplified only because this is the only way to sell some newspaper and break some news instead of talking how the italian football is done (in that case, "who cares? let's talk about the icon of the team!"), and they know that Mario is very sensitive, so they play with this.

Francis

Pro
Daps
Balotelli has always been a overrated fraud.

Jose saw it
images

Jose tried to tell em
images

Mancini and Prandelli got attached and placed their faith in him. It was never rewarded.
images

Prandelli and Mancini both had father and son type relationships with him, that's why Prandelli singled him out and went in.

Should have taken Rossi :sas2:
Not at all, nowadays is overrated, yes, in 08-09-10 he was a beast (he was better than now), he had (and still has, he's only 24) an incredible potential, but he's mad and Mancini was the only who could handle him (atleast in Inter days), with Josè Mario did a great job in 08-09, in 09-10 too until the CL semi final against Barcelona, I remember that game like yesterday, Josè put him in the game in the last 15 minutes and he played orribly, but not because he missed passess, shots etc. but because he didn't put effort meanwhile Barça was keep attacking in Inter area, he simply didn't do nothing, and at the end of the game he went mad and threw the jersey on the field.
It's sad to see an unexpressed huge talent because of the lack of good behaviour.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me, how exactly did Mario betray his trust. he wasn't getting the right service because Pirlo struggled throughout the game, so much so that he had to return deep into the midfield a lot of times to make tackles and take the ball. you're acting as if he got a stupid red or fought somebody on the field. don't tell me about the yellow because anybody could get that, if the midfield was strong he wouldn't have been there to make that tackle in the first place. immobile was trash and nobody is talking about him. somebody actually got a RED! but is not being slandered like him. keep on keeping your head in the sand, BREH.
If we beat Costa Rica i want a kiss,obviously on the cheek, from the UK Queen.
italy 0 - 1 costa rica

stdtpb.gif

italy 0 - 1 uruguay.

costa rica 7
uruguay 6
-------------
italy 3
england 1

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
sorry if already posted ....

Ghana Sends Plane Full Of Dollars To Brazil As 'Black Stars' Demand "Physical Cash"
June 25, 2014

Source: Zero Hedge

Ahead of tomorrow's make-or-break FIFA World Cup game against Portugal, the Ghana "Black Stars" are not happy. Amid controversy over match-fixing, the players have demanded that the World Cup appearance fees they are owed be paid; and as Bloomberg reports, "The players insisted that they will want physical cash." The Ghanaian government has chartered a plane and the dollars are on their way to Brazil. Perhaps the players want to invest it in the latest grand idea - Ghana's first hedge fund has just been launched (prepare for more emails).
As Bloomberg reports,

Ghana has sent a plane carrying more than $3 million in cash to Brazil to pay the World Cup appearance fees owed to the national soccer team, known as the Black Stars.
“The players insisted that they will want physical cash,” Deputy Sports Minister Joseph Yammin said in comments broadcast by Accra-based Citi FM. “Government had to mobilize the money and a chartered flight to Brazil. The money is in excess of $3 million.”

“President Mahama waded into the matter after agitation from the Black Stars players,” the association said. “President Mahama personally spoke to the players to assure them the money will be paid by Wednesday afternoon.”

“At the drop of a hat, to bring in $3 million in cash, it might get you into a spot of bother,” he said. “I don’t think the Brazilians will confiscate it but they just may not allow it to be released.”

And this comes after controversy over match fixing allegations...

The Ghanaian team has been dealing with issues off the field all week, as the football association asked police to investigate claims reported by the London-based Daily Telegraph that the association’s president had agreed to fix future international exhibition matches.

The GFA has denied the report and says that the two men mentioned in the story never made offers to bribe them or association President Kwesi Nyantakyi.

But perhaps more interesting (as an example of wealth creation and exuberance)...

Tikowrie Capital Ltd., a Ghanaian money manager started by a former regulator, plans to establish the West African country’s first hedge fund.

“The appetite of investors in the country has grown over the years,” Tikowrie Executive Director Maxwell Gidi said by phone from Accra yesterday. “They’re looking for more sophisticated avenues of investment.”

Gidi, 37, said he quit his job as assistant manager of the broker-dealer department at Ghana’s Securities and Exchange Commission, where he worked for seven years, to start Tikowrie six months ago.

The hedge fund will trade in U.S., Canadian and Australian dollars as well as the euro, British pound and yen, Gidi said. It will also buy and sell gold, copper and palladium and trade in sovereign debt through London-based CFH Clearing Ltd., its prime broker.

Funding? we suspect more spam emails will hit the US soon...

20140625_ghana.jpg

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
ughhh i gotta work tomorrow, but i'm sure the job gonna have the tv turned on to the game. Nobody aint gonna do shyt tomorrow :pachaha:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the swiss going through huh
1182.gif

not a bad turnaround after being embarrassed at home 6 years ago. happy for them, if they make a nice run maybe they can do for switzerland what the french team did for france in 98
They're basically the Kosovo NT. 5 out of 6 Swiss goals scored by Kosovars.:ehh:

They might be screwed when FIFA recognizes Kosovo. They've been asking these brehs and if they'd change allegiance and they've been giving sly non-answers :skip:

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in the world can you blame Balotelli for the exit? There were 11 players on the field. Nobody had a good fukkin game.
It's not even like Italy played better when Balotelli was removed.
You don't see the Portuguese shytting on Ronaldo for having a trash world cup. Ofcourse this is some race and scapegoat shyt. We know how Italians do.
i've watched many world cups and balotelli is an idiot. there's no other way to describe him.
i'm not biased watching these games. i don't give a shyt about messi, rooney, neymar, ronaldo, suarez, balotelli. most of us who don't follow the sport that much anymore just judge them on performance and balotelli is not only an under achiever, he's also an idiot.
i've seen players in soccer and other sports teams on their teams on their backs and carry the team to the semis. that's how much their impact was. balotelli's just not that nice and is actually a liability to his team.
i've played soccer with his types. talented guys but just a complete idiots that fuccs up the team.

dude is in a unique and great position but he's fuqqin up. he could be italy's dude right now. but HE goes back to the dumb race shyt. typical of all underachievers to run to race shyt.. of all the shyt he could respond to his social media site he chose to respond to a race troll because that's where his head is and wants to play victim.

when o.j. simpson was producing on the field white people loooved him. but niccas do dumb shyt then the first ones to cry racism..

fuq him.

Daps
They're basically the Kosovo NT. 5 out of 6 Swiss goals scored by Kosovars.:ehh:

They might be screwed when FIFA recognizes Kosovo. They've been asking these brehs and if they'd change allegiance and they've been giving sly non-answers :skip:

not gonna happen, once you play a single game for the senior national team in any match, you cant switch allegiance to another country. it can happen only if you played in the youth side like the under 17.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Great great footy tournament...gettin rid of the waste...England, Spain, Italy etc..

Bring on the knockout stages...separate the men from the boys..

Let's be honest, for majority of the group stage only France, Germany and Holland played like DOMINANT teams out of Europe. The west be fukking this tournament over and its been a true joy to watch UEFA get dominated like this.