Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
What?!?
I ain't give a shyt about that retarded, I mean, I've never heard of him, what would you think about someone saying that one person made it to the national team only because of his skin color?
I think that every racist faq like that deserves to die, and you?
Bottomline, who ever that was has a much huger platform to spew what he did than any coli poster has. I think your attention is misplaced

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
the africans in the team rubbed off on him and made him lazy....

5_1385655723_f57026912fec6fdf036611f50300d760.jpg
:whoa: you didn't have to go there. Nigeria made it and their fans stuck with them the entire way.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Balotelli has always been a overrated fraud.

Jose saw it
images

Jose tried to tell em
images

Mancini and Prandelli got attached and placed their faith in him. It was never rewarded.
images

Prandelli and Mancini both had father and son type relationships with him, that's why Prandelli singled him out and went in.

Should have taken Rossi :sas2:

Daps
It's funny to see all Italy haters talking about Balo's situation like it's a race thing when it ISN'T.
Here everyone hate EVERY player because no one played with heart except Verratti.
The media of course have to keep firing on our already totally fukked up nation and y'all follow them; as a huge Mario's fan, I have to say that he acts (and always acted) like a 10 years old child, now he's trying to make it a race thing when it's not true to justify himself.
I bet within next 10 days He'll apologize like he always did, I really hope that one day (asap) he'll grow up as a man.
Prandelli went in only because he treated him like his son since his FIRST game as team's coach (debut for Balotelli too against Ivory Coast in August 2010), and yesterday, in the most important game of their life, Mario betrayed his trust.
That's all.

tell me, how exactly did Mario betray his trust. he wasn't getting the right service because Pirlo struggled throughout the game, so much so that he had to return deep into the midfield a lot of times to make tackles and take the ball. you're acting as if he got a stupid red or fought somebody on the field. don't tell me about the yellow because anybody could get that, if the midfield was strong he wouldn't have been there to make that tackle in the first place. immobile was trash and nobody is talking about him. somebody actually got a RED! but is not being slandered like him. keep on keeping your head in the sand, BREH.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
It's funny to see all Italy haters talking about Balo's situation like it's a race thing when it ISN'T.
Here everyone hate EVERY player because no one played with heart except Verratti.
The media of course have to keep firing on our already totally fukked up nation and y'all follow them; as a huge Mario's fan, I have to say that he acts (and always acted) like a 10 years old child, now he's trying to make it a race thing when it's not true to justify himself.
I bet within next 10 days He'll apologize like he always did, I really hope that one day (asap) he'll grow up as a man.
Prandelli went in only because he treated him like his son since his FIRST game as team's coach (debut for Balotelli too against Ivory Coast in August 2010), and yesterday, in the most important game of their life, Mario betrayed his trust.
That's all.

How in the world can you blame Balotelli for the exit? There were 11 players on the field. Nobody had a good fukkin game.
It's not even like Italy played better when Balotelli was removed.
You don't see the Portuguese shytting on Ronaldo for having a trash world cup. Ofcourse this is some race and scapegoat shyt. We know how Italians do.