Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Francis

Pro
Daps
welcome to the coli breh, race gets brought up in every thread

but you really think it had NOTHING to do with it? it's not like the italians that have been hostile towards him were suddenly forgiving of him being african and only decided to cite poor play this time. it's gotta be more complicated than that

and let me direct you to the official thread for foreigners: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-football-soccer-thread-r-i-p-tiki-taka.159/page-1666
No, he is more italian than me, he was born and he always lived here.
And above all, we are making great progress about racism, I dare you to find any >30 yrs old racist here (the North doesn't count, they treat us like they Ku kluk klan we nikkas from the ghetto, so who cares, they are stupid, period :heh:), it's the only positive thing about this fukking shytty nation.
Balotelli played with no heart, that's why people attack him, like everyone else, but who cares if people are attacking busts like Chiellini, Paletta etc.? You don't break any news that way, instead if you write about the italian black man you are gonna make a splash, and seeing how it's going, the made it.
The fact that he acts like a child doesn't help (except the journalists), he already done this (turning everything into a race thing), so nothing new.

Francis

Pro
Daps
Lol at betrayed trust like you got options. What did Immobile do? Cassano? :mjlol:

Come to terms with the fact that this the least talented Italian generation for 40 years. Others are allowed to score too you know.
In fact everyone is attacking those busts, NOT ONLY Balotelli.
The relationship between Prandelli and Balotelli has been special for these 4 years, he's the best player that we have nowadays, and instead of putting the team on his shoulders he continued to act like a kid.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ghana finna put a 4 spot on a Portugal with nothing to play for. US are going to get a 1 or 2 -0 win.
lets be realistic. even if black stars beats Portugal, you really think the germs will let us get 2 on em w/o fighting back? we'd be lucky if we got a 2-2 tie.

i'll eat my crow if you're right tho.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No, he is more italian than me, he was born and he always lived here.
And above all, we are making great progress about racism, I dare you to find any >30 yrs old racist here (the North doesn't count, they treat us like they Ku kluk klan we nikkas from the ghetto, so who cares, they are stupid, period :heh:), it's the only positive thing about this fukking shytty nation.
Balotelli played with no heart, that's why people attack him, like everyone else, but who cares if people are attacking busts like Chiellini, Paletta etc.? You don't break any news that way, instead if you write about the italian black man you are gonna make a splash, and seeing how it's going, the made it.
The fact that he acts like a child doesn't help (except the journalists), he already done this (turning everything into a race thing), so nothing new.
How do you ignore someone commenting that he only made it on the team because he's a black novelty to get on coli posters?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sure it's already been done but I just wanted to call out benzema and his fradulentility (sp?)

:troll:
the africans in the team rubbed off on him and made him lazy....

5_1385655723_f57026912fec6fdf036611f50300d760.jpg

Francis

Pro
Daps
How do you ignore someone commenting that he only made it on the team because he's a black novelty to get on coli posters?
What?!?
I ain't give a shyt about that retarded, I mean, I've never heard of him, what would you think about someone saying that one person made it to the national team only because of his skin color?
I think that every racist faq like that deserves to die, and you?