Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
So Ecuador is eliminated even if its a tie? Would France advance with a tie? :lupe:

France will advance 1st if the group. They have 7 points and Switzerland. Even if France were to somehow lose by 2-3 in the remaning minutes, they'll still rank 1st.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It's funny to see all Italy haters talking about Balo's situation like it's a race thing when it ISN'T.
Here everyone hate EVERY player because no one played with heart except Verratti.
The media of course have to keep firing on our already totally fukked up nation and y'all follow them; as a huge Mario's fan, I have to say that he acts (and always acted) like a 10 years old child, now he's trying to make it a race thing when it's not true to justify himself.
I bet within next 10 days He'll apologize like he always did, I really hope that one day (asap) he'll grow up as a man.
Prandelli went in only because he treated him like his son since his FIRST game as team's coach (debut for Balotelli too against Ivory Coast in August 2010), and yesterday, in the most important game of their life, Mario betrayed his trust.
That's all.
your Mark Watson needs work
wire-mcnulty.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So we really gonna act like France aint try hard as fack to score in this match? This may be their toughest opponent in the group

BOBN

Pro
Daps
It's funny to see all Italy haters talking about Balo's situation like it's a race thing when it ISN'T.
Here everyone hate EVERY player because no one played with heart except Verratti.
The media of course have to keep firing on our already totally fukked up nation and y'all follow them; as a huge Mario's fan, I have to say that he acts (and always acted) like a 10 years old child, now he's trying to make it a race thing when it's not true to justify himself.
I bet within next 10 days He'll apologize like he always did, I really hope that one day (asap) he'll grow up as a man.
Prandelli went in only because he treated him like his son since his FIRST game as team's coach (debut for Balotelli too against Ivory Coast in August 2010), and yesterday, in the most important game of their life, Mario betrayed his trust.
That's all.
Lol at betrayed trust like you got options. What did Immobile do? Cassano? :mjlol:

Come to terms with the fact that this the least talented Italian generation for 40 years. Others are allowed to score too you know.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Italians must really hate the guts of Balotelli. They are now saying he wouldn't have made the team if he was white, unfukkingbelievable. http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...play-for-italy-if-he-were-white?ICID=HP_BN_10

His team mates instead of supporting him are also throwing him under the bus. Even Belusconi is getting in. Some breh tell me what the fukk they were expecting of him. Rooney had a bad tourny but atleast his team mates have his back.
shyt is disgusting.

If I were him, I'd retire from the team.