Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Shaqiri pushing hard to try get a move away from Bayern Munich :leon:

Always thought he was talented but he needs to be a starter somewhere

Francis

Pro
Daps
It's funny to see all Italy haters talking about Balo's situation like it's a race thing when it ISN'T.
Here everyone hate EVERY player because no one played with heart except Verratti.
The media of course have to keep firing on our already totally fukked up nation and y'all follow them; as a huge Mario's fan, I have to say that he acts (and always acted) like a 10 years old child, now he's trying to make it a race thing when it's not true to justify himself.
I bet within next 10 days He'll apologize like he always did, I really hope that one day (asap) he'll grow up as a man.
Prandelli went in only because he treated him like his son since his FIRST game as team's coach (debut for Balotelli too against Ivory Coast in August 2010), and yesterday, in the most important game of their life, Mario betrayed his trust.
That's all.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
so the swiss going through huh
1182.gif

not a bad turnaround after being embarrassed at home 6 years ago. happy for them, if they make a nice run maybe they can do for switzerland what the french team did for france in 98

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
It's funny to see all Italy haters talking about Balo's situation like it's a race thing when it ISN'T.
Here everyone hate EVERY player because no one played with heart except Verratti.
The media of course have to keep firing on our already totally fukked up nation and y'all follow them; as a huge Mario's fan, I have to say that he acts (and always acted) like a 10 years old child, now he's trying to make it a race thing when it's not true to justify himself.
I bet within next 10 days He'll apologize like he always did, I really hope that one day (asap) he'll grow up as a man.
Prandelli went in only because he treated him like his son since his FIRST game as team's coach (debut for Balotelli too against Ivory Coast in August 2010), and yesterday, in the most important game of their life, Mario betrayed his trust.
That's all.
This cac registered just to post this bullshyt :heh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That's all.
welcome to the coli breh, race gets brought up in every thread

but you really think it had NOTHING to do with it? it's not like the italians that have been hostile towards him were suddenly forgiving of him being african and only decided to cite poor play this time. it's gotta be more complicated than that

and let me direct you to the official thread for foreigners: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-football-soccer-thread-r-i-p-tiki-taka.159/page-1666