Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The amount of fighting on my FB feed is hilarious. Folks mocking, getting into heated debates, and eventually de-friending each other over this World Cup.

Lose friendships over a Quadrennial event, brehs :troll:

And the funniest part is most of these arguments involve people going for teams that they have some to little relation too.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Big Blue

Yeah I looked at this shyt for 10 min straight. Looks like his foot touched the Ivorian and it kinda turned to the right which aligned his left foot to the back of his right foot. I don't even know anymore im confused af. My bad breh :to:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i dont know what you 2 got going. he called it civ losing.

in fact at that time what i really wanted to say was that civ will lose based on how i've seen them play but i put that draw there to make the post look unbiased.
i should've been on my regular dont give a fuq shyt.
That dude is some homotional english fakkit...

He stays taking L's in this sport hence why he's mad...

He should be happy I spared his ass another L by not taking that bet...

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No discipline in the last few minutes from the Ivorians in the last few minutes.Samaras should not be in front of goal at that late stage with an open shot. It looked a penalty to me, Sio seems to have run into his shooting leg and caused the foul. Its par for the course for the Ivorians though, 2 AFCON finals lost , 3 group stage world cup exits and a couple of quarter final defeats for this "golden generation".

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Big Blue

Yeah I looked at this shyt for 10 min straight. Looks like his foot touched the Ivorian and it kinda turned to the right which aligned his left foot to the back of his right foot. My bad breh :to:
@Big Blue

Yeah I looked at this shyt for 10 min straight. Looks like his foot touched the Ivorian and it kinda turned to the right which aligned his left foot to the back of his right foot. My bad breh :to:
No need to apologize breh. If you miss the first frame, it looks like a dive easily. Rep for keepin' it real.

concise

Veteran
Daps
The amount of fighting on my FB feed is hilarious. Folks mocking, getting into heated debates, and eventually de-friending each other over this World Cup.

Lose friendships over a Quadrennial event, brehs :troll:

And the funniest part is most of these arguments involve people going for teams that they have some to little relation too.

Just like in here, huh?

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
how many goals have been made in the last 5 min of a game? including xtra time..

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
10513249_10152523115521600_666188896798787893_n.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
most of my friends are Jamaican or Ghanaian :heh:

and the Jamaicans fukk with the black stars so i aint worried about losing friensd

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Anyone else watching that postmatch show on Univision, Gordo y LA Flacia ? Those Colombian women they interview in Miami :ooh: The hostess was looking good in them jeans, so much that her co host was trying to cop a feel. Looking back at it on the air, trying to rest his hand on them cheeks :russ:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gyan is arguably the greatest Ghanaian player ever,
none of the ghanaian players stand out like that. they play well as a team.
when i saw gyan this time around he looked most familiar. i couldn't remember why he was familiar.. but when someone linked that match vs uruguay i remember why he looked familiar the way he took that pk so badly and cost ghana the game.

this time around he was ok. nothing special. in fact when searching his name on here it's mostly negative remarks being made on him.