Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Ivory Coast stay losing :laff:

"It wasn't a penalty" :laff:

:umad:

1403647344878.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
none of the ghanaian players stand out like that. they play well as a team.
when i saw gyan this time around he looked most familiar. i couldn't remember why he was familiar.. but when someone linked that match vs uruguay i remember why he looked familiar the way he took that pk so badly and cost ghana the game.

this time around he was ok. nothing special. in fact when searching his name on here it's mostly negative remarks being made on him.
lol search Lebron's name and tell me what you see. Doesnt take anything away from him. He's the most prolific ghanaian player at this point and that means something but I agree that its Ghana as a team that makes us great. Thats why when folks in here act as if European squads will fleece us I just smh. Its the allure

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol search Lebron's name and tell me what you see. Doesnt take anything away from him. He's the most prolific ghanaian player at this point and that means something but I agree that its Ghana as a team that makes us great. Thats why when folks in here act as if European squads will fleece us I just smh. Its the allure
lebron can turn on/off his god-mode unlike other players who don't even have beast-mode gear.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you right. I cant speak on Abedi Pele but that comment was more so to say hes arguably better than Essien. fukk you

You should stick to your guns breh, that comment is defensible. Gyan has the best strike rate for any Ghanaian ever, most goals, and has scored at all three World Cup's Ghana has played at. Most goals scored at the World Cup by any African as well. Brehs impact on the national team eclipses Pele IMO.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
You should stick to your guns breh, that comment is defensible. Gyan has the best strike rate for any Ghanaian ever, most goals, and has scored at all three World Cup's Ghana has played at. Most goals scored at the World Cup by any African as well. Brehs impact on the national team eclipses Pele IMO.
i know it's the UAE Pro-League but he has scored 81 goals in 65 games :wow:

why didn't he work at sunderland?

concise

Veteran
Daps
lol at "fake african" getting people hot and bothered. If the cap fits, wear it; if not, leave it on the shelf.
Who can take seriously a fake Brazilian, a Bulls fans turned Lakers fan, or a Cavs fan turned Heats fan?

lol at the anger for something many of you care nothing about and will remember 5 names maximum from in about a month's time.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at "fake african" getting people hot and bothered. If the cap fits, wear it; if not, leave it on the shelf.
Who can take seriously a fake Brazilian, a Bulls fans turned Lakers fan, or a Cavs fan turned Heats fan?

lol at the anger for something many of you care nothing about and will remember 5 names maximum from in about a month's time.
Y'all feeling your trolling too much, no one's mad :childplease:

If anything, this whole lame gag started over certain posters being bothered about people not rooting for the USMNT.

Big difference between rooting for major underdogs and rooting for Brazil, there really is no comparison. How can you bandwagon ride teams that aren't favoured at all?

Also find it bizarre that people here think "Africa's" some far-off imagined land where no one's ever visited or lived.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Y'all feeling your trolling too much, no one's mad :childplease:

If anything, this whole lame gag started over certain posters being bothered about people not rooting for the USMNT.

Big difference between rooting for major underdogs and rooting for Brazil, there really is no comparison. How can you bandwagon ride teams that aren't favoured at all?

Also find it bizarre that people here think "Africa's" some far-off imagined land where no one's ever visited or lived.
damn, you've had that #WorldCupFever all month and still haven't come to your senses huh? :umad: