Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
stdtpb.gif

Tiger Knee!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You should stick to your guns breh, that comment is defensible. Gyan has the best strike rate for any Ghanaian ever, most goals, and has scored at all three World Cup's Ghana has played at. Most goals scored at the World Cup by any African as well. Brehs impact on the national team eclipses Pele IMO.

Ghana couldn't make the World Cup in the 90s because Pele and Yeboah hated each other. Akwesi Appiah still whines about not being stripped of the captaincy 20 years later. And the GFA was corrupt as fukk (still is).

On the club level though Gyan doesn't sniff Pele.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
y
Ghana couldn't make the World Cup in the 90s because Pele and Yeboah hated each other. Akwesi Appiah still whines about not being stripped of the captaincy 20 years later. And the GFA was corrupt as fukk (still is).

On the club level though Gyan doesn't sniff Pele.
youre a real OG with this eh :obama:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I still can't believe some cats thought this wasn't a penalty...

jcecwh.gif

Sio is a fukking idiot...
I can kinda see why people said (they are still clowns tho) it wasn't a penalty because of the camera angle where Samaras kicks into Sio's leg.. but this just proves it for good.. Sio crashes into him

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I can kinda see why people said (they are still clowns tho) it wasn't a penalty because of the camera angle where Samaras kicks into Sio's leg.. but this just proves it for good.. Sio crashes into him
I admit when I first saw it I thought Samaras goofy ass tripped himself up but the replays were very clear he was clipped in the box...

what's worse is the dumbass guidos crying about a fix for that red card when in reality Balotelli, Chiellini and Marchisio should of all three been carded...

Only a complete fukking amateur spikes a player in the shin a meter in front of the ref...Look at this dumbass...This is a red and that's not even remotely debatable...

enodck.gif

Then you got Balotelli Tiger kneeing nikkas upside the head...

stdtpb.gif

and Chiellini could have been carded for throwing an elbow at Suarez even though it was understandable why he did it...Dude got bit...

Superstar
Daps
I admit when I first saw it I thought Samaras goofy ass tripped himself up but the replays were very clear he was clipped in the box...

what's worse is the dumbass guidos crying about a fix for that red card when in reality Balotelli, Chiellini and Marchisio should of all three been carded...

Only a complete fukking amateur spikes a player in the shin a meter in front of the ref...Look at this dumbass...This is a red and that's not even remotely debatable...

enodck.gif

Then you got Balotelli Tiger kneeing nikkas upside the head...

stdtpb.gif

and Chiellini could have been carded for throwing an elbow at Suarez even though it was understandable why he did it...Dude got bit...

fukking typical too. Even the most peaceful Italians get aggro as fukk when they play soccer.