Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tophy7

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1403647344878.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet he scared to bet a picture online on @The Fukin Prophecy

Another fraud exposed
i dont know what you 2 got going. he called it civ losing.

in fact at that time what i really wanted to say was that civ will lose based on how i've seen them play but i put that draw there to make the post look unbiased.
i should've been on my regular dont give a fuq shyt.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
LOL ...these dudes dont see the 1st clip...that led to the foot bein dragged on the grass..........some 1...slowmo the sequence with arrows pointing where the 1st impact happens...leadin to the greece player's foot hittin the grass...

after all that was done...yea he took a dive...but the damage had already been done...and thus ..dude was awarded with a PK

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas are trying to say this wasn't intentional. That's an easy call fake Africans @Ghanaman styling...

On seeing that I can see how that was harsh :patrice:

It seems Samaras was going for the shot and his foot caught Sio's shin and he fell down as opposed to Sio deliberately sticking his leg out. Sio had every right to go for the ball so you cant blame him going for that either. It wasnt intentional but thats how things go sometimes.

Plus you need to remember that the ref only gets one look at the incident and for me it look liked a PK live.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
breh, none of em are in their prime yet though. You didnt mention Gyan or John Mensah either and mentioned two defensive mids. On that thought...Annan was better than Boateng

Kwadwo has potential to match Essien and I am willing to say Gyan is arguably the greatest Ghanaian player ever, above oft injured Essien. If I witnessed him as a child I probably woulda said fukk my dad and never stopped playing soccer. I'm biased though because I was a striker too and strikers get the glory.

I didnt even mention the gawd Atsu. Nobody on this board knows Ghana like i do fam.

another name to look out for is Alfred Duncan and Richmond Boakye

I didn't mention Gyan because he's 28. I don't pair him with Waris/Atsu/Asamoah because he's played in all 3 World Cups.

And as long as Gyan refuses to challenge himself and play better competition on the club side I can't put him above Pele, Yeboah, or Essien.