Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How so??? He clipped his leg on a challenge, nowhere near the ball while Samaras was setting up a strike.
Where was the clip for fukksakes? He clipped his own foot in which he used that has an excuse to dive.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
90% of y'all have never seen Africa but you out here :blessed: "KASA!!!" :blessed:

funny how y'all preach all this stuff about African nations yet I don't see ANY of you volunteering for humanitarian missions to help those ppl out. y'all spout that fake shyt only when its convenient.....anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically labeled a c00n. :pacspit:
By far the lamest nikkas on the coli...

Preaching all this Africa shyt yet don't live there, don't lend a helping hand there or will ever be traveling there...

This is what I expect they look and act like...

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where was the clip for fukksakes? He clipped his own foot in which he used that has an excuse to dive.
Are you serious breh???? Watch Samaras' backswing. Sio stuck his leg in and made clear contact with his left leg. Because of that contact, Samras clicked his heels and missed the ball.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you serious breh???? Watch Samaras' backswing. Sio stuck his leg in and made clear contact with his left leg. Because of that contact, Samras clicked his heels and missed the ball.
His foot touched the Ivorian but if you look at the angle of his foot after the fact he fell b/c of his own foot. Look at the way he dived that's not possible for simply touching the Ivorian. And nikkas awarding PK's like that especially in extra time? :camby:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Appiah too, but the guys you named pale in comparison to that crew. Not one of those guys is even close to Essien in his prime, not even Kwadwo.
breh, none of em are in their prime yet though. You didnt mention Gyan or John Mensah either and mentioned two defensive mids. On that thought...Annan was better than Boateng

Kwadwo has potential to match Essien and I am willing to say Gyan is arguably the greatest Ghanaian player ever, above oft injured Essien. If I witnessed him as a child I probably woulda said fukk my dad and never stopped playing soccer. I'm biased though because I was a striker too and strikers get the glory.

I didnt even mention the gawd Atsu. Nobody on this board knows Ghana like i do fam.

another name to look out for is Alfred Duncan and Richmond Boakye

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
His foot touched the Ivorian but if you look at the angle of his foot after the fact he fell b/c of his own foot. Look at the way he dived that's not possible for simply touching the Ivorian. And nikkas awarding PK's like that especially in extra time? :camby:
:snoop: Samaras' dive isn't why the ref called a penalty. He called it because Sio hit his leg from behind while he tried to line up a shot. That's a penalty in any situation.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bund...il-fifa-world-cup-2014-thread.213456/page-715
They will find a way to lose to Greece...

Quote me on it...
Wanna bet on it? When the group stage ends so does my forced avi :shaq:

Put your money where the net is?
rtG4PzN.png
Yall dudes got way too much confidence in Ivory Coast and setting yourselves up for disappointment...

I have seen nothing in their play to inspire any confidence...Like I said I wouldn't bet on it but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if these cats give up a penalty and lose 1-0 to Greece...
The Fukin Prophecy
japan couldn't beat greece with 10 men. civ beat japan 2-1 (japan scored first)...

fc_therefore_41757_sm.gif

...greece beats (or draws) civ

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
They going HARD AS fukk over here brehs.. whole street is celebrating

SCENES brehs, scenes :to: