Bumblebee - Trailer Out (Transformers Spin Off From Travis Knight)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Wait this wasn't a reboot? :patrice:Kinda felt like a soft reboot to me... felt different than those Michael Bay films

Check this video that breaks down some things that Travis Knight says about it.

I just found out that it's not an exact reboot and is supposed to tie in with Bay's Transformers flicks that take place 20 years later. I am sure if the B.Bee movie makes a lot of money they would overlook all that.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Why? That sh!t would be horrible.

But what I do think should have happened was that for 4, 5, or this next one, they should have did the Cybertronian Wars - with everyone, including their human friends on Cybertron.

if it's in the same vein as the cybetron scenes in this movie I think they could pull off a live action 86 film

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Wait this wasn't a reboot? :patrice:Kinda felt like a soft reboot to me... felt different than those Michael Bay films
Nah the ending pretty much reminds us that we're still in the bay-verse

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
if it's in the same vein as the cybetron scenes in this movie I think they could pull off a live action 86 film

Those scenes were good, but there's also a lot of junk in the '86 that needs to be gone. Imagine them revving up the Junkicons to main characters? Or even what they'd do with Unicron

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You nyggas go learn going by that RT score $hit...bunch of skinny rocking homo looking white boys are scoring stuff. Get real. Of course its mediocre.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Those scenes were good, but there's also a lot of junk in the '86 that needs to be gone. Imagine them revving up the Junkicons to main characters? Or even what they'd do with Unicron

true. It's been a few years since I revisited the film and I only remember the classic scenes

Daps
Dang Bumblebee not getting any love? I had to scroll 3 pages to find this thread lol. Anyway movie was good. Loved the 80s soundtrack. Wish there were more Transformers tho. Anyway, ready for the sequel...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I have to say...I enjoyed it. After those two weak Mark Walberg installments this was a breathe of fresh air. Loved how it was a contained storyline. Definitely hit a lot of 80's Nostalgia and even played homage to the 80's Cartoon Movie that we all grew up with. Loved that Bumblebee was a Bug again, really brought me back. The music was tripping me out, definitely a trip down memory lane for me. I was laughing at "You got the Touch, You got the Power...." lol, 80's sh!t right there. The Action was on point with the Decepticons but honestly the movie had me at hello because of the Cybertron scenes. The entire Cybertron sequence was fire and clearly Michael Bay influenced but he is the Producer of the film though he didn't direct this time. But the acting was straight, the Brotha was acting a little too cheesy for my taste but he was clearly suppose to play the nerdy friend character type. But Overall they can built off this but it was a good prequel, best since the original film. Travis did a great job because he is definitely much more story oriented.

2883.jpg

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It's a simple "boy-meets-beast" coming of age story, but it's very well done.

Can't believe the hardest I laughed in a theater all year was at a damn Transformers movie