Bumblebee - Trailer Out (Transformers Spin Off From Travis Knight)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yeah, that was messed up. They was really rubbing that in. But I didnt know who that was. Now im conflicted because shes mixed Black.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who felt that way. It’s like the script writers went out the way to show how she showed little interest in him. But that white boy that showed up for a quick second she was all :takedat: for.

Couldn’t even hold ole boy’s hand in the end cuz it’s not like they making a sequel to this. Couldn’t even throw that bone for him :francis:

And yeah Hailee Stienfield is like part Filipino, black, and some other shyt.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the producers said “Nah fukk all that...”

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
this was great
They should just let this restart the franchise If they haven’t already
Bee scanning the Camaro at the end was just a homage to Bayformers just like the other homages to TF86
Keep it in the 80s/90s so you won't have to deal with the internet
Call the next one ‘More Than Meets the Eye”

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I thought her swerving the guy was an inside joke on how easily movies make girls fall in love with a guy after spending two days with them on an adventure. Mind you this was written by a woman so it makes sense she did it on some feminist 'we ain't your automatic lovers' shyt.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I thought her swerving the guy was an inside joke on how easily movies make girls fall in love with a guy after spending two days with them on an adventure. Mind you this was written by a woman so it makes sense she did it on some feminist 'we ain't your automatic lovers' shyt.

:ehh: i get it....but still...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:ehh: i get it....but still...
The one thing that really didn't make sense is that dude was visibly in shape and not unattractive at all (pause) compared to the white "high school hunk". Since the guy was supposed to be an awkward nerd (who even feels embarassed taking off his t-shirt), it felt like it was written for a Michael Cera type actor instead of the guy they got.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The one thing that really didn't make sense is that dude was visibly in shape and not unattractive at all (pause) compared to the white "high school hunk". Since the guy was supposed to be an awkward nerd (who even feels embarassed taking off his t-shirt), it felt like it was written for a Michael Cera type actor instead of the guy they got.

See..if they’ve done that it would have made sense and I would believe it.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Saw this last night and it was pretty good. A lot better than the other transformers. Would've been cool to see more decepticons vs auto bots but the story was good enough to keep me interested. Hailee steinfield was pretty good and bad AF. She definitely has the number 1 spot for baddest girl in Hollywood right now.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
i want a live action remake of 86 TF.

Why? That sh!t would be horrible.

But what I do think should have happened was that for 4, 5, or this next one, they should have did the Cybertronian Wars - with everyone, including their human friends on Cybertron.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Saw it on bootleg. shyt better than any michael bey transformers. But that ain't saying much.

shyt picking boogers is more entertaining than any bey transformers movie.

Oh and I see they had the brotha in the movie on some Star Wars Finn shyt. Fiend for the white bytch and be a coward/ busta the whole movie.

Welp I’m not seeing this