Bumblebee - Trailer Out (Transformers Spin Off From Travis Knight)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t like it...the girl wasn’t that good of an actor. It came off pretty campy.

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is my second time seeing it, and this shyt restored the feeling. This shyt is good. Gives me hope that we can get good TF films in the future.
Yeah I didn’t fukk with the first ones at all cuz they didn’t look like TF. I saw Optimus and was like whoa

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw it on bootleg. shyt better than any michael bey transformers. But that ain't saying much.

shyt picking boogers is more entertaining than any bey transformers movie.

Oh and I see they had the brotha in the movie on some Star Wars Finn shyt. Fiend for the white bytch and be a coward/ busta the whole movie.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Saw it on bootleg. shyt better than any michael bey transformers. But that ain't saying much.

Oh and I see they had the brotha in the movie on some Star Wars Finn shyt. Fiend for the white bytch and be a coward/ busta the whole movie.
Thats all i needed to hear:scust:

@Box Cutta , @Ziggiy :mjgrin:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Not even 5 seconds in and it was cemented in history that this is better than any of Michael Bay's trash movies. That entire opening scene of the Cybertron war is a thing of pure beauty. :ohlawd:

The plot is simple and straight forward but works with its smaller scale and 80s setting. Hailee Steinfield does a great job here, all her scenes with Bumblebee work really well and she gets the most out of the minor melodrama moments. The rest of the cast however is pretty shytty, they all overplay their roles to the point it's cartoonish (coincidence that the director has an animation background?) with John Cena hamming it up so bad you just can't take him serious one second.

Since it has a smaller scope the movie features a lot less action set pieces but what's there is pretty damn great Transformers-action. It's not mindblowing (outside of the few times we see Optimus Prime's bad-assedry on display) but paired with the hugely improved character designs this finally feels like the true Transformers experience.:wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I enjoyed it more then all the Transformers sequels. Hailee Steinfeld really drove the movie and i give her props for that. Cena did his thing too :obama:.

Y’all peep how she was :mjpls: with ole boy in the end? :pachaha:
Yeah, that was messed up. They was really rubbing that in. But I didnt know who that was. Now im conflicted because shes mixed Black.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure if it was mentioned but this movie had a Stranger Things feel with the 80s stuff. It felt like an actually movie which was weird for a transformer movie. I was waiting for the racist jokes. Ill give it a solid B but no way this was better then the 1st Transformer. Not sure if I want this formula though for an actual tranaformer reboot. You gotta have more action

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It's easily the best Transformers live action movie and was fun to watch. They really captured the 80's feel although they could have done their homework with a song they hadplaying in one scene that song came out a year after the movie is supposed to take place. Oh and my man c00nin was annoying. They couldn't give him a fade or box or something that was more 80's appropriate my man had a Richard Pryor fro and was bucking his eyes every 5 mins, but I just ignored it the movie was great outside of that.

Last edited: