Bumblebee - Trailer Out (Transformers Spin Off From Travis Knight)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The Cybertron scenes and looks of the Transformers was alone better than anything Bay did.
Na, I can’t agree with that. It was dope, but a 3-4 minute scene isn’t better than the entire first flick.

And that scene was literally the only good thing about the flick. It slowly went downhill after that.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Na, I can’t agree with that. It was dope, but a 3-4 minute scene isn’t better than the entire first flick.

And that scene was literally the only good thing about the flick. It slowly went downhill after that.

I guess we will agree to disagree. I hate anything Bay-formers. TF was my childhood, and he raped it.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
To be honest this seem like a reboot of the first movie :francis: transformers on earth is played the fukk out and over used, they need to take this to another planet and cybertron
I find it strange Transformers are even remotely popular. Growing up as a kid born in the 90s I don't think I've ever seen it on TV, no video games, no toys, nobody talking about it... yet it's the biggest blockbuster every release with containing the worst D-List actors conceivable.

When the first one came out I had to Google WTF a "Transformer" is.:trash::pachaha:

HOW?
:dahell:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
If the shoe fits :yeshrug:
Apologies. I'll return the +rep when I can. I didn't men to offend.
dame2.png

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I find it strange Transformers are even remotely popular. Growing up as a kid born in the 90s I don't think I've ever seen it on TV, no video games, no toys, nobody talking about it... yet it's the biggest blockbuster every release with containing the worst D-List actors conceivable.

When the first one came out I had to Google WTF a "Transformer" is.:trash::pachaha:

HOW?
:dahell:

That's the problem it was popular in the 80s.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
That's the problem it was popular in the 80s.
Generation 2 toys were popping like 92-94, and Beast Wars was a big cartoon after that. Though not the heydey of the 80's, there were several lines of toys always on shelves through the 90's. Dude was in a bubble if he had to Google Transformers:unimpressed:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Finally saw this and it was so much better than the trash Michael Bay flicks out the decade. :scust:

Hearing The Touch being teased was the highlight of nostalgia though. :banderas:

Nah. This movie isn't better than TF1 or TF3. TF 2 and the others, I'll give you.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah. This movie isn't better than TF1 or TF3. TF 2 and the others, I'll give you.
I like it more than those two. It has a better focus on character and balances out the human stuff with the transformers stuff better. 1 and 3 are dope, I’m with you on that. But I think Travis Knight has a better understanding of how to mix the human and robot better than Bay while also not getting lost in the special effects of it all. There’s an honesty and heart with this movie that Bays movies don’t have. Minus maybe the first one.