Bumblebee - Trailer Out (Transformers Spin Off From Travis Knight)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I enjoyed this even with the cheesy shyt

The only thing that bugged me was Finn 2.0

They need to stop casting attractive dudes (pause) for the stereotypical nerdy/unconfident roles. It just doesn't work.
These hollywood directors love the nerdy kid getting the hot girl angle, or the hot girl being a low key super nerd or into something that is typically a male dominated field

I went in completely blind, the only thing I knew about this movie was John cena was in it and Bay didnt direct it. However while I understand why they did it I just looked at the screen like:stopitslime::snoop: when they had the emo chick thats super into cars pop up, I knew immediately they were going to try to make her the "cool" chick that is not into girly stuff at all. the feminist take over is real.

it was also a little too cheesy when she first met bumble bee, they had him out here looking like a cute puppy, they were so obviously going for the female fanbase

despite all that pandering, it was a good prequel and it really explained everything on how he became the bumble from the first movie

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
im not about to watch no movie with john fukkin cena
thats just not gonna happen
already had to skip the last 2 transformer movies cuz of mark walberg
oh well i'll go see into the spiderverse

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
It's easily the best Transformers live action movie and was fun to watch. They really captured the 80's feel although they could have done their homework with a song they hadplaying in one scene that song came out a year after the movie is supposed to take place. Oh and my man c00nin was annoying. They couldn't give him a fade or box or something that was more 80's appropriate my man had a Richard Pryor fro and was bucking his eyes every 5 mins, but I just ignored it the movie was great outside of that.
Yeah that annoyed me. Like why is this nikka rockin an afro in 1987? :gucci:

Loved how the Transformers all looked like themselves and not metal versions of Independence Day aliens. I even recognized C-list Autobot Cliffjumper within 2 seconds of him being onscreen
until they cut that nikka in half:ooh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bumblebee was gettin his shyt pushed in ALL MOVIE!
:why:

Optimus and them left the lil homie on stuck.
:beli:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched this last night

It was extremely meh

Don’t think I’ll waste my time watching another transformers movie again

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was a step in the right direction at least. Hopefully execs don't screw this up and go back to Bay-formers. :comeon:
I really don’t care. The Bay flicks gradually got worst, but part 1 will always be the best. I’m shocked at people saying this flick was better than the OG live action movie. :snoop: