Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
U serious breh ???
He goes to Gibbs Elementary. A school in Corryton just outside of Knoxville Tennessee

The 2016 Corryton (zip 37721), Tennessee, population is 12,305. There are 250 people per square mile (population density).

Family in Corryton (zip 37721), Tennessee
The median age is 42.1. The US median is 37.4. 62.58% of people in Corryton (zip 37721), Tennessee, are married. 13.22% are divorced.

The average household size is 2.53 people. 27.68% of people are married, with children. 15.32% have children, but are single.

Race in Corryton (zip 37721), Tennessee
96.13% of people are white, 1.50% are black, 0.00% are asian, 0.00% are native american, and 0.02% claim 'Other'.

1.39% of the people in Corryton (zip 37721), Tennessee, claim hispanic ethnicity (meaning 98.61% are non-hispanic).

96.13% of people there are white. Which means He’s More than likely being bullied by other white people.

@Rarely-Wrong Liggins

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't researched this kid's story. Bullying is overblown in my opinion. But it sounds like people are inferring the bullies are black. It looks like he's from a rural part of Mississippi or other redneck backwater, what are the odds that he's attending a school with a black population large enough to bully white kids?
I here u. But u kinda made,it seem far fetched to have alt right neighbors in a diverse community

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He goes to Gibbs Elementary. A school in Corryton just outside of Knoxville Tennessee

96.13% of people there are white. Which means He’s More than likely being bullied by other white people.

@Rarely-Wrong Liggins

So a white kid is being bullied by other white children? Why is this even a topic of discussion on here? :heh: nikkas be crying about no black safe spaces then bringing these white people problems into the forum.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@Rarely-Wrong Liggins
Word. Thanks for the info. So now the issue is was,this kid actually bullied or was he just not witty enough to clap back

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I here u. But u kinda made,it seem far fetched to have alt right neighbors in a diverse community

I pieced together from what little I knew that this kid wasn't living in the suburbs of a major city. The alt right is all around though. I know that.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
So a white kid is being bullied by other white children? Why is this even a topic of discussion on here? :heh: nikkas be crying about no black safe spaces then bringing these white people problems into the forum.
I Know :laff:

These nikkas are weird as fukk.
Talk about white people all day long than quarantine one when he signs up :laff:

I’m telling you, I heard the fall of SOHH was mods being too aggressive, fall of Coli is going to be letting this shyt mutate into a full on black SF, and alienating all of the people without those opinions.

There’s a fine line between those wanting to best for blacks worldwide and those wishing death and being obsessed with white people at an absurd level.

It’s low key uncomfortable posting here sometimes.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
  1. 10
    Given: 2 minutes ago
    Imhotep2 commented: (Shut the fukk up you bytchass cac. Hope you get cancer.) Post #27520168
  2. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 10:39 PM
    Trent commented: (fukking cac) Post #27520168

Breh wished I get cancer :dead:. If I had a dollar for everytime someone is called a cac on the coli :pachaha:. You folks are pathetic.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

Talk about white people all day long than quarantine one when he signs up :laff:

I’m telling you, I heard the fall of SOHH was mods being too aggressive, fall of Coli is going to be letting this shyt mutate into a full on black SF, and alienating all of the people without those opinions.

There’s a fine line between those wanting to best for blacks worldwide and those wishing death and being obsessed with white people at an absurd level.

Come to JBO:cometodeathrow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

It'll never be a black SF but some dudes obsess over white people a bit too much; whether it be lusting after PAWGs or respecting the absurd hyper-capitalism of America (the engine of white supremacy) and being awed by white sleazebags such as Ray Croc and Jeff Bezos. Then you got the ones who post these kill fantasies knowing damn well they can't even look their 52 year old 135 pound white supervisor in the face when he gives them a verbal warning about tardies. shyt is strange. I don't mind discussions on race but I come here to get away from the weight of whiteness. I don't need to be flooded with their shyt. nikkas really in their feelings one way or the other over some elementary school white on white crime.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
  1. 10
    Given: 2 minutes ago
    Imhotep2 commented: (Shut the fukk up you bytchass cac. Hope you get cancer.) Post #27520168
  2. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 10:39 PM
    Trent commented: (fukking cac) Post #27520168

Breh wished I get cancer :dead:. If I had a dollar for everytime someone is called a cac on the coli :pachaha:. You folks are pathetic.

First dude accidentally gave you rep it looks like. :pachaha: