Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
That's the most problematic statement you've seen in this thread?

Ok. :skip:

It is and it made you look stupid, on some "I bet you won't start killing whites tho" type shyt.

But on the other hand, op is one of the nikkas that had a different energy when @smokeurobinson made that thread about white slavery. Op was on some but but I'm not THAT evil Ron.

So he is indeed all Rah Rah and ain't about it.

Now y'all both look stupid.

:skip:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It is and it made you look stupid, on some "I bet you won't start killing whites tho" type shyt.

But on the other hand, op is one of the nikkas that had a different energy when @smokeurobinson made that thread about white slavery. Op was on some but but I'm not THAT evil Ron.

So he is indeed all Rah Rah and ain't about it.

Now y'all both look stupid.

:skip:

No, you look stupid for agreeing with me. But you can have the victory if it means that much to you.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

I'll be sure to remember all the nikkas in here empathizing with a white nationalist in training the next time a Black child is inevitably killed by the police for nothing.

Keep.

That.

Same.

Energy.

:sas2:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
sadly... decent logic escapes most of these cats....

I can't really pay them any mind. Kill whitey one day, lust after a mixture of black and white genetics the next day with these guys. These same dudes will praise guys like Jeff Bezos and speak in capitalists talking points. I talk my shyt and be out. I already know what it is. Been here since the beginning.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

I'll be sure to remember all the nikkas in here empathizing with a white nationalist in training the next time a Black child is inevitably killed by the police for nothing.

Keep.

That.

Same.

Energy.

:sas2:

When a black child is killed by the police I would hope you'd have more on your mind than settling old scores on a messageboard.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
keep caping for these cacs who don’t give a fukk about you :comeon:
Im a grown as man that isn’t insecure about some child posing for a picture. He’s a 12 year old with possible disability. I highly doubt he is educated on the confederacy. Fake ass militants fishing for some daps. I know our history and won’t trivialize it to compare some kid getting bullied in school to Emitt Till/ dylan roof like some-else mentioned.

Last edited:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Man fukk that lil kid, it was lil cac kids who look just like that who was calling my younger brother ****** and chocolate boy in the 3rd grade on up. I don't have sympathy for your upbringing, because when the spotlight is on black children our upbringings and circumstances are used as angles for racist critique and ridicule. I don't believe in one sided fairness.​

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
U serious breh ???

I haven't researched this kid's story. Bullying is overblown in my opinion. But it sounds like people are inferring the bullies are black. It looks like he's from a rural part of Mississippi or other redneck backwater, what are the odds that he's attending a school with a black population large enough to bully white kids?