Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Why are you a mod?

Smack, who is this nikka?

Cape for white nationalists brehs.

We the Black SF tho :mjlol:

Look at our mods :laff:
This ain’t the black SF, but there’s plenty of people who could seamlessly fit in on a Black SF if one were to exist.

I actually wish one would be created so all you negative ass nikkas could have somewhere to post about your random hatred for white people who don’t know you exist.

Coli was better when it focused on the black experience. There was actually a time where the #1 daily discussion here wasn’t what you nikkas are trying to make it to be.

This ain’t even militant. This is just corny hatred. No knowledge being dropped. No lessons. No African history discussion. Just posting random shyt about white people, posting WILD ass shyt, and then anyone who disagrees or thinks it’s corny as shyt is a c00n or white.

Worst part is, most you nikkas are looking 30 right in the eyes still on this shyt.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
You want to kill a little kid for holding a flag. That's some white boy shyt to me. But y'all don't believe half of what you say so why should I believe any of it? You're a try hard nikka and your greatest weapon is to call someone a c00n or cac. Words used so much on here they have lost all meaning. But hey, wish death on white kids breh. Sad thing is white people aren't wishing. :francis: You can't match that sort of hate and that upsets you. I get it. But don't fake what you can't match.

If I read this correctly, and I did, you telling op he's mad because he can't/won't go out and kill whites.

Ok :skip:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Racism is taught it's too late for all them cac kids in that picture. Might as well keep beating his ass so he knows what happens when you on that racist shyt:manny:

Your average racist ain't getting no receipts breh. :francis: Who's beating this kid up? I'm assuming it's white people. Where's he going to school where his family can be proud confederates but he is still mingling with black folks?

---

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are wack as fukk he has no control of who he is born to wait till he grows and starts to question shyt.

He is just repeating shyt that his parents say go at the parents don't be going at a child!

Don't bring no wack I love cac talk to me either have my own businesses staffed with over 80% brothers and sisters. Some of you cats need to focus your energy on greater endeavours than symbolic bullshyt victories!

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No one is safe...:beli: just ask about how grown cacs talk shyt about Tamir Rice... :ufdup:
YeaH and they’re racist no p*ssy getting ass losers. It takes one to hate on a 12 year old.

Pretty dumb post. Pretty much saying y’all are the same sans the skin tone. Shouldn’t achieve to be like those weirdos.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Y'all are wack as fukk he has no control of who he is born to wait till he grows and starts to question shyt.

He is just repeating shyt that his parents say go at the parents don't be going at a child!

Don't bring no wack I love cac talk to me either have my own businesses staffed with over 80% brothers and sisters. Some of you cats need to focus your energy on greater endeavours than symbolic bullshyt victories!
did you vote for Obama?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Who the fukk is yall? :mjpls:
Most Coli nikkas. Y’all can’t go a day without talking about em, just like they can’t go a day without talking about us.

The point of having a black space is to limit the presence of bullshyt. Focus on positivity. Y’all talk about white people so much on here it’s barely even a black space anymore and y’all ruining the site.