Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Family Man

Banned
Daps
As a black man with a 10 year old I truly feel deeply about the unbalanced landscape in the world. That’s not the reason for this response.

My question is about the word “cac” that’s wildly used as a reference to white ppl. Would you consider this term as the equivalent of a racial slur? If so aren’t the ones using it so freely hypocrites when they discuss race related topics?

It just comes off to me that most posting over the top things like that go through their true lives off the net entirely different than the responses.
:stopitslime:
Man go sit yo ass down somewhere

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
As a black man with a 10 year old I truly feel deeply about the unbalanced landscape in the world. That’s not the reason for this response.

My question is about the word “cac” that’s wildly used as a reference to white ppl. Would you consider this term as the equivalent of a racial slur? If so aren’t the ones using it so freely hypocrites when they discuss race related topics?

It just comes off to me that most posting over the top things like that go through their true lives off the net entirely different than the responses.

You ain’t gotta lie to kick it

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
170925062113116799.jpg
noooo :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

---

Superstar
Daps
so you should be the last person talking about anything symbolic.

I could see how people thing president the president or the executive branch has power but they don't he did what he could of, with what he had. Only time he could of done more was in in his first term.