Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
All the celebrities looking for a comeup off this kid is funny to see

Wonder if those invites still stand :mjpls:

Any bet on rather he'll be on Fallon or Kimmel by next week :mjpls:

No one is going to remember this kid in three months unless he shoots up a school. A little black girl killed herself in the past month due to bullying. That was the time to have a discussion.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
false.

these groups all came over and were incentivized at various points in history, in an attempt to replace and mask the fact that what was done to african americans was never fixed.

these people all have capital and home countries with access to the resources from their home countries.

were any of their self sustaining enclaves destroyed by white mobs repeatedly?

Man when I actually researched that model minority bullshyt.. fukk I'm trying to enjoy my taco bell and not be so heated..

They were propped up by the government specifically to show the world that the US treats minorities right. Basically to throw "see if the asians can do it, why cant you?" at us. Theres a book written by an Asian American on it.. i forget what it's called.

Whats funny is, other countries still call the US out for what cops do it us and call them Human Rights violations.. Hmm

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
As a black man with a 10 year old I truly feel deeply about the unbalanced landscape in the world. That’s not the reason for this response.

My question is about the word “cac” that’s wildly used as a reference to white ppl. Would you consider this term as the equivalent of a racial slur? If so aren’t the ones using it so freely hypocrites when they discuss race related topics?

It just comes off to me that most posting over the top things like that go through their true lives off the net entirely different than the responses.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Black folks always the 1st to run to the front lines to fight for white people :scust: this shyt blew up on twitter because of Black folks, then Black athletes.
We always gotta be MLK and everybody expects us to be that way.

Can we just be strategically ambivalent for once?

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And nikkas were mad in the other thread for the people who weren't caping for him. I for one want a formal apology.
4jKKY2t.gif

Y'all nikkas really surprised at this? :mjlol:

That roadkill eating CAC had all the makings of a piece of shyt racist. Southern drawl, ugly as fukk, possibly inbred, broke, live off in the woods. fukk him and his family.

I remember someone in the original thread saying that that CAC look like his parents are racist. Lol

All those who were in the feelings for this kid in the other thread looks mad stupid.

People will STILL cape and be in their feelings about this kid. Mental illness.

And you had nikkas caping for that lil honky in that thread. :mjlol:

Link to the original thread? This is my first time ever hearing of this kid/story

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This ain’t the black SF, but there’s plenty of people who could seamlessly fit in on a Black SF if one were to exist.

I actually wish one would be created so all you negative ass nikkas could have somewhere to post about your random hatred for white people who don’t know you exist.

Coli was better when it focused on the black experience. There was actually a time where the #1 daily discussion here wasn’t what you nikkas are trying to make it to be.

This ain’t even militant. This is just corny hatred. No knowledge being dropped. No lessons. No African history discussion. Just posting random shyt about white people, posting WILD ass shyt, and then anyone who disagrees or thinks it’s corny as shyt is a c00n or white.

Worst part is, most you nikkas are looking 30 right in the eyes still on this shyt.

Yep, the Coli has done a total 180 from when it first started up. Damn shame :smh: