Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Y'all sound like cacs from Reddit or ***** doing their worst black militant impressions.

He's from a racist family. He's white. What'd you expect? :yeshrug: Seems like this is really just a thread to call other black people c00ns and such but I'll let you all cook.

Why are you a mod?

Smack, who is this nikka?

Cape for white nationalists brehs.

We the Black SF tho :mjlol:

Look at our mods :laff:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
fukk this future, alt right, tiki torch carrying, Doc Martin boot wearing CAC. And all you negroes defending him are sunken place c00ns. Hope they shove this real life Forrest Gump, down syndrome looking b*stards head in the toilet first thing Monday morning and run his pockets for his lunch money. I will NEVER cape for CACs or their demon spawn. He deserves everything he has coming to him, and then some :manny:

jWRze.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Why are you a mod?

i think alot of these "you sound as bad as them, its a kid, you militant" ass nikkas are really going hard to stand against the wave and be different.

because there's logically no way that you could know your history and feel bad for these cacs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.. .you're not.... this is what the site has devolved into.... God forbid some white adults mark a black youth as irredeemable based off a pose in a pic that his parents more than likely made him take.... they gon learn tho....

Didn't take a full 90 seconds before I got negged..... :pachaha: site full of clowns... for real....

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.. .you're not.... this is what the site has devolved into.... God forbid some white adults mark a black youth as irredeemable based off a pose in a pic that his parents more than likely made him take.... they gon learn tho....
White adults mark black youth as irredeemable out the womb, so this ain't really saying much.

Yall nikkas stuck on this ''hes a kid'' don't get it, The shyts fukking chess it aint checkers.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
i think alot of these "you sound as bad as them, its a kid, you militant" ass nikkas are really going hard to stand against the wave and be different.

because there's logically no way that you could know your history and feel bad for these cacs
These nikkas got a mental illness.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why are you a mod?

You want to kill a little kid for holding a flag. That's some white boy shyt to me. But y'all don't believe half of what you say so why should I believe any of it? You're a try hard nikka and your greatest weapon is to call someone a c00n or cac. Words used so much on here they have lost all meaning. But hey, wish death on white kids breh. Sad thing is white people aren't wishing. :francis: You can't match that sort of hate and that upsets you. I get it. But don't fake what you can't match.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White adults mark black youth as irredeemable out the womb, so this ain't really saying much.

Yall nikkas stuck on this ''hes a kid'' don't get it, The shyts fukking chess it aint checkers.

Exactly.... Yall love white folks... and love mimicking their behavior... even their faults.... shyt is sad.... cause yall actually think you're different than them... when you're not.... :manny:

Last edited: