Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
fukk this future, alt right, tiki torch carrying CAC. And all you negroes defending him are sunken place c00ns. Hope they shove this down syndrome looking b*stards head in the toilet first thing Monday morning and run his pockets for his lunch money. I will NEVER cape for CACs or their demon spawn. He deserves everything he has coming to him, and then some :manny:

:dead:

WS is taught at home, this little cac was being raised to be a full grown up kkk/nazi torch carrier mentally ill domestic terrorist :mjgrin:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
It doesn’t

Those people agreed it was fukked up that a kid was being bullied

nikka a kid is a kid

Y’all take this coli i hate all whites shyt to the extreme knowing damn well half of you ain’t even like that irl
sir, please explain how black people can manuver and make money without having to interact with the dominant society, since you seem to have all the answers.

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Chinese, mexicans, koreans, indians and arabs have been doing it for decades in America
false.

these groups all came over and were incentivized at various points in history, in an attempt to replace and mask the fact that what was done to african americans was never fixed.

these people all have capital and home countries with access to the resources from their home countries.

were any of their self sustaining enclaves destroyed by white mobs repeatedly?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all sound like cacs from Reddit or ***** doing their worst black militant impressions.

He's from a racist family. He's white. What'd you expect? :yeshrug: Seems like this is really just a thread to call other black people c00ns and such but I'll let you all cook.