Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You trolling cuz this exact shyt happened to Trayvon, Mike Brown and countless other dead Black children.

Sit down and shut your pathetic caping ass up.

Buck dancing nikkas man :snoop:

No the fukk it isn't... and the fact that you're comparing the two lets me know you don't have the sense that GOD gave a chicken..... for real....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are you nikkahs pretending not to know history. this has happened in several different cases of white people killing black children. Very few in white society cared enough about tamir rice or trayvon or mike brown being hunted and murdered. they were all mark as irredeemable nikkahs and killed, then blamed for their own deaths.

you nikkahs trying too hard to be contrarians

The leap in logic you nikkas are using to defend getting triggered by the words of an 11 year old adolescent while being a grown man, to a sister\brother losing her child to the ill effects of white supremacy makes yall look illogical as fukk... the irony in this is, this post proves my point.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we were mimicking white behavior then this kid would be dead right now and we would be blaming his murder on his upbringing and white culture

:snoop:

You're not even making a linear comparison..... you're not even comparing similar situations.... can you pull up an incident where a black adolescent was murdered by white supremacists for being a potential internet troll?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
future is looking bleak for black people. yes we are under the system of white supremacy yet the chinese, indians and arabs still manage to thrive and have a code. Don't bring slavery into this because i'm not just talking about African Americans, but for the black diaspora. Form what I have heard there are problems in Toronto, London, Amsterdam, Paris, continent of Africa etc for blacks. When are we going to progress and look out for ourselves :snoop:just when? We cant have a miniority of pro black people cuz nothing will change. Everyone has to be pro black and there is no excuse to not be pro black in this day and age when the internet has the resources. It's so fukking frustrating.

this....i 100% understand and agree, at this rate original AA's will be extinct in 40 years our pop will be in single digits, you'll have 25% calling themselves black..i see it happening.

blacks don't wanna be black and are looking for any and every avenue to escape and gain acceptance from whites, the self hate issues, black people refuse amit the problem and just deflect.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I Agree but you get excuses like "we aren't a monolith and etc" I understand yeah we aren't but at least for the time being until we get rid of white supremacy we need to be one. This few pro-blacks here and there isn't cutting it. We really need everyone on code and working towards a common goal : The end of white supremamcy and true freedom(financial etc...) for black people across the world

these nikka would rather have a seat at the white man's table then have there own table !!

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Bruh!! I knew I wasn't the only one! I grew up with red necks, and country boys. That shyt was everywhere like it was nothing. I didn't know it was a problem till recently lol. From my understanding its a heritage thing .

I'm staring at the picture trying to find what's wrong lol.

These online nikkas would cry and run to social media quick if they lived where I did LMAO.
Lying ass white boy.