Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You lived here.. Not "raised " big difference.

Every time you saw a flag... nikka there was rebel flags everywhere in School! T shirts, flags, Decals on trucks,tattoos.

I can't help I didn't get offended as everybody else did breh.
That makes YOU suspect if anything. My folks don't rock that bullshyt. Get educated.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
No the fukk it isn't... and the fact that you're comparing the two lets me know you don't have the sense that GOD gave a chicken..... for real....

You gotta be stupid...

Cacs found pics of Trayvon with his grill in, pics with him making "gang signs", pics of Mike brown in regular clothes, old tweets of him cursing, and used all that to rationalize them being murdered.

As usual, you are loud and wrong.

You picked the wrong thread to be "sarcastic".

Whites did that to MURDERED CHILDREN, not scamming nationalist retards.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be stupid...

Cacs found pics of Trayvon with his grill in, pics with him making "gang signs", pics of Mike brown in regular clothes, old tweets of him cursing, and used all that to rationalize them being murdered.

As usual, you are loud and wrong.

You picked the wrong thread to be "sarcastic".

And as usual, you’re slow and not worthy of real discourse. Your entire post proves my initial stance.. Only a soulless, ungodly, wicked individual can find a child irredeemable solely based on looks.... and racist whites fit this description to a tee, and so called black folks in here behaving the same way...... like I said, deep down, most of y’all in here wanna be just like y’all oppressors

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
And as usual, you’re slow and not worthy of real discourse. Your entire post proves my initial stance.. Only a soulless, ungodly, wicked individual can find a child irredeemable solely based on looks.... and racist whites fit this description to a tee, and so called black folks in here behaving the same way...... like I said, deep down, most of y’all in here wanna be just like y’all oppressors

Explain why Black people have to constantly take the high road and be "better" than cacs who are consistently giving us the same vile energy regardless of what happens.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
this is one of the great low key cac exposal threads that the coli has had all year.

hope @BmoreGorilla getting some of these names

Ey54Shs.png
For sure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain why Black people have to constantly take the high road and be "better" than cacs who are consistently giving us the same vile energy regardless of what happens.

I didn’t say shyt about taking the high road.. but if an adolescent gets you triggered as a so called grown man then hey, best of luck to ya.... You could’ve dogged his parents until the cows came home

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people been taking the high road and giving racist cac children the benefit of the doubt the last 300+ years, time to change the mindset a bit. :yeshrug:

Im glad it's less and less black folks being born that think like that cac00n @Fried Egg Sandwich

Me and you of ain’t the same pedigree.... If I was like you, I would’ve never made it... I been molly whopping white bigots since I was 12... most of y’all haven’t encountered direct racism no where near the level I have....... but y’all do your thing....... which really stops at typing cac and c00n in internet forums