Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Oh NOW he got a disability huh?

full

He don't know what he's doing huh?

full

He don't know at 12 what the confederate flag means while living in TENNESSEE huh?

full

You c00ns will cape for cacs that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

This is why Black people is in the position we're in, we still trying to love our enemies and give them the benefit of the doubt in 2018 despite over 400+ years of evidence to the contrary.

Idiots man.
half these dudes are white people in digital black face breh

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Exactly.... Yall love white folks... and love mimicking their behavior... even their faults.... shyt is sad.... cause yall actually think you're different than them... when you're not.... :manny:
if we were mimicking white behavior then this kid would be dead right now and we would be blaming his murder on his upbringing and white culture

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Oh NOW he got a disability huh?

full

He don't know what he's doing huh?

full

He don't know at 12 what the confederate flag means while living in TENNESSEE huh?

full

You c00ns will cape for cacs that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

This is why Black people is in the position we're in, we still trying to love our enemies and give them the benefit of the doubt in 2018 despite over 400+ years of evidence to the contrary.

Idiots man.
Your putting way too much energy and time into this stupid story. Let it go and move on. 37 pages of Bullshyt

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You lived here.. Not "raised " big difference.

Every time you saw a flag... nikka there was rebel flags everywhere in School! T shirts, flags, Decals on trucks,tattoos.

I can't help I didn't get offended as everybody else did breh.

And I can't help that I find it racist, traitorous, seditious, and completely inane :yeshrug:

If I see someone rocking it, that person is 100% a racist of the highest order to me, period

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Your putting way too much energy and time into this stupid story. Let it go and move on. 37 pages of Bullshyt

Its 12 pages, and you look pathetic caping for a WHITE NATIONALIST

nikka was juelzing now it's

"Whoa guys stop putting energy into this :whoa:"

You nikkas will stop giving cacs the benefit of the doubt one day.

Or maybe you'll be naive forever, who knows.

:yeshrug:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Funny how all these so called white liberal allies of ours are upset that Black Twitter "victim blamed" and show no "empathy" for the poor white supremacist caclet. This was a brilliant example of white privilege and how our people, in a desperate need for acceptance, get swept up in some sentimental cac shyt that has nothing to do with us. Straight from the jump, any black man or woman on code would have known what that kid and his family were about.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Its 12 pages, and you look pathetic caping for a WHITE NATIONALIST

nikka was juelzing now it's

"Whoa guys stop putting energy into this :whoa:"

You nikkas will stop giving cacs the benefit of the doubt one day.

Or maybe you'll be naive forever, who knows.

:yeshrug:
I don’t give a damn about this kid. Never did. But Bullying is lame and for people to encourage a 12 year old to commit suicide is foul.

But if its gives you comfort to get bent out of shape over a 12 year old from some hick town with a racist family, go ahead. Hope you get all the daps and reps your looking for.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i still think shytting on this kid now is wrong. his mom is a piece of shyt for everything shes done, esp with filming him and then posting it online and then trying to get money, but come on its not the kids fault at all. kid went from being bullied in school to now being bullied all over the internet just because of his shytty mom.

but if the kid did start using racial slurs, then he deserves to get clowned. but theres no proof he actually said anything, so I don't think its fair to shyt on him just based on some rumours and his mom's actions.
By that logic there's no proof he was bullied:yeshrug: