Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
To be fair there's no proof he was bullied at all. And it's too late for the alleged bullies to be pointed out because the mom doesn't have any credibility and by extension neither does the victim. So if he was being bullied, likely by his fellow white boys, those bullies gotta be :whew: because they will never be on the SummerJam screen. Now they have cause. The kid is fukked. If he was using racial slurs against a fellow student they need to come forward NOW because they could secure that sympathy bag that was going to Keaton.

maybe he wasn't bullied, but the video shows that he likely was. i doubt guy was faking all that crying and his emotions seemed genuine. unless you think lil guy is a superstar actor

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Woah Ashwanty's was at like 4K a couple of hours ago and now it's at $25K :wow:

This put the attention back to where it should have been in the first place. If people were really serious about bullying the discussion would have started with her death. It's sad she can't reap the benefits like Keaton was about to. Be on the lookout for hit jobs on her family though.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
But they have :pachaha:

Yeah, that is true. I can't rock with wishing death on him or some crazy shyt but he and his family getting dragged through the mud is par for the course for black victims. Not "victims," but victims. At least with the Black Twitter (it took them almost ten years but they got one right) witch hunt a lot of people might get their money back and not be paired with a racist and child exploiter. We're still more righteous even when it's not the intended goal.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Bruh!! I knew I wasn't the only one! I grew up with red necks, and country boys. That shyt was everywhere like it was nothing. I didn't know it was a problem till recently lol. From my understanding its a heritage thing .

I'm staring at the picture trying to find what's wrong lol.

These online nikkas would cry and run to social media quick if they lived where I did LMAO.
:patrice:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
maybe he wasn't bullied, but the video shows that he likely was. i doubt guy was faking all that crying and his emotions seemed genuine. unless you think lil guy is a superstar actor

I still believe he was bullied by white kids. But this whole episode has allowed doubt to cast a huge shadow and it's easier to realize and vocalize that there really isn't any proof.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh... :gucci:

Cut the smart-dumb shyt.

You tried to play that "we-are-the-world:blessed:, Yall just as bad as THEM:usure:" card and it turns out YOU were on the wrong end of this one, caping for a white supremacist family.

Now you tryna time your posts and gradually change your stance. Wtf Harvey Weinstein have to do with this?

You played your hand wrong and got exposed as an apologist (which all the real nikkas always knew you were anyways) and now you tryna backtrack and project since you were so... SO obviously wrong :wow:.

How much did you donate to become a mod anyways? I won $50 on a scratch off and im thinking about making the jump from regular poster.:mjgrin:
:lolbron: dude's looking pathetic typing all kinds of paragraphs about hollywood and celebs agents

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Nah.. .you're not.... this is what the site has devolved into.... God forbid some white adults mark a black youth as irredeemable based off a pose in a pic that his parents more than likely made him take.... they gon learn tho....

You trolling cuz this exact shyt happened to Trayvon, Mike Brown and countless other dead Black children.

Sit down and shut your pathetic caping ass up.

Buck dancing nikkas man :snoop:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Chinese, mexicans, koreans, indians and arabs have been doing it for decades in America
you seem to like to pretend you dont know what happens when black people try doing it...

you nikkahs really like to compare us to other groups like we aint a special group of people who are in direct war with cacs

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Im a grown as man that isn’t insecure about some child posing for a picture. He’s a 12 year old with possible disability. I highly doubt he is educated on the confederacy. Fake ass militants fishing for some daps. I know our history and won’t trivialize it to compare some kid getting bullied in school to Emitt Till/ dylan roof like some-else mentioned.

Oh NOW he got a disability huh?

full

He don't know what he's doing huh?

full

He don't know at 12 what the confederate flag means while living in TENNESSEE huh?

full

You c00ns will cape for cacs that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

This is why Black people is in the position we're in, we still trying to love our enemies and give them the benefit of the doubt in 2018 despite over 400+ years of evidence to the contrary.

Idiots man.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Nah.. .you're not.... this is what the site has devolved into.... God forbid some white adults mark a black youth as irredeemable based off a pose in a pic that his parents more than likely made him take.... they gon learn tho....
why are you nikkahs pretending not to know history. this has happened in several different cases of white people killing black children. Very few in white society cared enough about tamir rice or trayvon or mike brown being hunted and murdered. they were all mark as irredeemable nikkahs and killed, then blamed for their own deaths.

you nikkahs trying too hard to be contrarians

Last edited: