Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say shyt about taking the high road.. but if an adolescent gets you triggered as a so called grown man then hey, best of luck to ya.... You could’ve dogged his parents until the cows came home

Nice deflection.

I'll take that as your acquiescence to defeat since you can't seem to defend your bullshyt position, and not engage you in this thread any more cuz it's clear you just want to make up excuses.

I hope the rest of the brehs do the same.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice deflection.

I'll take that as your acquiescence to defeat since you can't seem to defend your bullshyt position, and not engage you in this thread any more cuz it's clear you just want to make up excuses.

I hope the rest of the brehs do the same.

That wasn’t a deflection.. it was a statement..... and only bytches and sap suckers look for winners and losers in dialogue..... you fit both descriptions

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Had LeBron capein:cape::mjlol::mjlol:

Smh at cats going for this media outrage...so what kids get bullied or in this case worked everyday...

When I saw a white kid I was like oooh well...how many black kids get media outrage for being bullied or even worst murked for playin on the playground or street:hhh:cac media

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Bruh!! I knew I wasn't the only one! I grew up with red necks, and country boys. That shyt was everywhere like it was nothing. I didn't know it was a problem till recently lol. From my understanding its a heritage thing .

I'm staring at the picture trying to find what's wrong lol.

These online nikkas would cry and run to social media quick if they lived where I did LMAO.

How clueless can you be with this bullshyt. You gotta be trolling:dead:

You said heritage :mjlol:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
If the kid truly was calling people the n-word he doesn't deserve to have friends. While I don't personally care for the lil nikka, hopefully one day he realizes how wack being a racist ass white person is, though I doubt he will cause that shyt never happens. Otherwise, fukk him and his family. You nikkas calling for him to kill himself are wild tho.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You lived here.. Not "raised " big difference.

Every time you saw a flag... nikka there was rebel flags everywhere in School! T shirts, flags, Decals on trucks,tattoos.

I can't help I didn't get offended as everybody else did breh.

this is what happens when you don't pay attention and do any self education beyond what's required..:snoop:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
some of y'all were crying big :mjcry: over those white women in Hollywood. I don't trust white people like that so all this shyt is suspicious to me. There was a lot of caping for those white women and we know damn well white women are some shady individuals but they seem to deserve more sympathy than a little white boy. Just interesting to me. Some of y'all are going to find yourselves on the wrong end of that one too.

exactly, those same c00ns will always cape, there trying to escape blackness via white women that's there ticket out, self hate is real.