Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bruh... :gucci:

Cut the smart-dumb shyt.

You tried to play that "we-are-the-world:blessed:, Yall just as bad as THEM:usure:"

nikka, fukk outta here. Show me one post where I caped for that family. Just one. I said some of the nikkas in here sound like some white boys pretending to be black militants but I also said this place would never be the black st0rmfr0nt. My stance has always been the same. I've always been right. While you morons were in here calling people cacs/c00ns (the horror) and negging (:mjlol:) I helped bring attention to a black victim of bullying (someone posted the link in the midst of you all throwing tantrums) and I put it in the OP and PINNED the thread. The same one y'all tried to paint as too dangerous for TLR. :mjlol: Y'all don't do shyt but talk shyt. Click the link in the OP and use that scratch off for something worthwhile fukkboy.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Who the fukk is mark Henry btw?

2222703-2222314_markhenry.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I knew something was off the minute I first saw the video when it came out. The tone of the mother's voice gave it away. Just cold. That tone plus that accent is auto "can't trust it" for me.

There's no way that kid lives in a racist haven and doesn't pick up some of the culture of racism. Maybe he's just a victim of his surroundings and can change...but I doubt it. The whole family can eat a dikk.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yea I’m confused too. Am I missing something? 30 pages about some rebel flag family pic lmao.

And why is this stickied? All around goofy talk.

Bruh!! I knew I wasn't the only one! I grew up with red necks, and country boys. That shyt was everywhere like it was nothing. I didn't know it was a problem till recently lol. From my understanding its a heritage thing .

I'm staring at the picture trying to find what's wrong lol.

These online nikkas would cry and run to social media quick if they lived where I did LMAO.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I lived in the south and everytime I saw the flag I thought "racist"

I find it weird that a black man would think anything different :patrice:

And why would you get more offended by a swastika :patrice:

You lived here.. Not "raised " big difference.

Every time you saw a flag... nikka there was rebel flags everywhere in School! T shirts, flags, Decals on trucks,tattoos.

I can't help I didn't get offended as everybody else did breh.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Maybe he's just a victim of his surroundings and can change..

Nah, he's cooked. Black people turned on him en masse. The rest of the world did too but he can't understand the reason behind it. His racist family is going to blame black people. Whatever chance he had at being a typical passive racist is over. I'm sure the people his mom are talking to now are vastly different than the ones from the past two days.

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i still think shytting on this kid now is wrong. his mom is a piece of shyt for everything shes done, esp with filming him and then posting it online and then trying to get money, but come on its not the kids fault at all. kid went from being bullied in school to now being bullied all over the internet just because of his shytty mom.

but if the kid did start using racial slurs, then he deserves to get clowned. but theres no proof he actually said anything, so I don't think its fair to shyt on him just based on some rumours and his mom's actions.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i still think shytting on this kid now is wrong. his mom is a piece of shyt for everything shes done, esp with filming him and then posting it online and then trying to get money, but come on its not the kids fault at all. kid went from being bullied in school to now being bullied all over the internet just because of his shytty mom.

but if the kid did start using racial slurs, then he deserves to get clowned. but theres no proof he actually said anything, so I don't think its fair to shyt on him just based on some rumours and his mom's actions.

To be fair there's no proof he was bullied at all. And it's too late for the alleged bullies to be pointed out because the mom doesn't have any credibility and by extension neither does the victim. So if he was being bullied, likely by his fellow white boys, those bullies gotta be :whew: because they will never be on the SummerJam screen. Now they have cause. The kid is fukked. If he was using racial slurs against a fellow student they need to come forward NOW because they could secure that sympathy bag that was going to Keaton.