Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Daps
PBT bout to upload a video...

This shyt so crazy..
8qkX4.gif

I know PBT is going to have me laughing.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Now I’m a cac, man if you don’t get ya dumb ass out my face. Only on the net a ni@@a call you some shyt that I never heard off the net. Like I said I’m not from ya era of that anonymous tough textin. My question was real, for all these I’m bout getting busy, have you ever called these cacs out in the real world. I ain’t impressed with some nut ass Malcom TeXt by any memes necessary goofys

You tried to equate the word "cac" to a racial slur.

A word that a Coli nikka made up on SOHH and no one knows means outside of this forum.

Man if you don't shut your stupid ass up, and stop derailing this thread with your juelzing bullshyt to make cacs the victims :mjlol: :laff:

Daps
Now I’m a cac, man if you don’t get ya dumb ass out my face. Only on the net a ni@@a call you some shyt that I never heard off the net. Like I said I’m not from ya era of that anonymous tough textin. My question was real, for all these I’m bout getting busy, have you ever called these cacs out in the real world. I ain’t impressed with some nut ass Malcom TeXt by any memes necessary goofys

Man, y'all always come up with some stupid straw man to excuse your c00nery. What do our posts on here have to do with how we confront whites in public? We're posting here on a community of likeminded people, enjoying each other's company, staying apprised of current events, and finding common cause in this era of alt-right white supremacy.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. But cacs made his killer a millionaire overnight:

Darren Wilson to receive $1 million in funding from supporters | Daily Mail Online

Whites made Officer Wilson so rich that he just quit being a cop like nothing happened and rode off into the sunset with the bags of cash. They did the same for Zimmerman too and other famous racist white killers of black kids.

Never Forget. The same demons yall cape for celebrate the murder of black children.

Black people are bullied by white supremacy everyday of our existence in this country. That inbred privileged cac will be alright.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man, y'all always come up with some stupid straw man to excuse your c00nery. What do our posts on here have to do with how we confront whites in public? We're posting here on a community of likeminded people, enjoying each other's company, staying apprised of current events, and finding common cause in this era of alt-right white supremacy.

Ok, that’s what I thought, you calling me a c00n? keep on keeping on. I’d never call a man a c00n for my question and I promise it ain’t never happened or will ever happen in the real world. You fighting real world problems with memes and negs, I’m just curious if anyone truly cares enough to maybe make a real stand.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
His life is ruined for the next several months and to a lesser extent a few years. His mom's, and now sister's, racism has made it believable that he was getting bullied for calling people the N word and now everybody is shytting on him. Only way out of this is some sort of redemption story when they recap the biggest viral backfires of the 10s but he's only 12 so he won't be old enough for it to be believable as we're almost at the end of the decade now. If he was being bullied for being an ugly kid, that sucks. But most kids are ugly/awkward from five on up into their teens so he's not a special case. Society makes too big of a deal out of bullying and it's been that way for some time. We can't properly determine serious cases compared to matters that should be handled with the teacher/parents. Kids aren't taught coping skills these days either. It's a mess.

I'm interested in knowing how this spread so fast among celebs. I saw it here first and then the backlash on Facebook. Celebs were plugged into this shyt pretty quick though, companies too.

Last thought; I see people in here talking about "that's what y'all get for feeling sorry for cacs," and yeah, pretty much. The kid doesn't deserve to die or whatever some of y'all had in store but you gotta let this shyt play out in the social media age. If the story doesn't change after a week it might be safe. With that said; some of y'all were crying big :mjcry: over those white women in Hollywood. I don't trust white people like that so all this shyt is suspicious to me. There was a lot of caping for those white women and we know damn well white women are some shady individuals but they seem to deserve more sympathy than a little white boy. Just interesting to me. Some of y'all are going to find yourselves on the wrong end of that one too.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Can someone explain this to me?

White kid is being bullied for being ugly. OR it might be retaliation for him calling black kids racial slurs. Not likely as his county is 99% white so if he's using racial slurs there aren't enough black children to form an opposition and white kids would likely join in or stay neutral instead of retaliating. There's no elementary wing of Antifa. There's no proof. However, there's no proof he was bullied at all; by either white kids (very likely) or black kids (not likely at all).

Somehow the video went viral on celeb social media. Then it spread out over the general web. Generally people were sympathetic to his cause. Black folks were made the highlight of that and fukkery would result. There was the usual anti white contingent that shout down any sort of "kumbaya moment" and if you shoot at all of them, you're going to eventually hit a target.

Someone dug up a picture of the little boy holding a confederate flag. He looked younger than he is now. But that was enough to energize other doubters to start digging further and it turns out the mom was an anti kneeler. Some of Keaton's biggest supporters were athletes. Whoops. The final nail in the coffin was a fellow white (or whitish) person breaking code and revealing that the mother was after money and not gestures (even though they were some once in a lifetime gestures) and chastised this dude (an MMA fighter) for not sticking together as white people. He went live and then posted texts on Twitter.

As this point the money train came to a halt (60k in 24 hours, potentially 85k I think TMZ reported) and the kid copped a plea on behalf of his mom. Alas, it was too late. Now there was a new story that stated he was bullied for using racial slurs (that makes him the bully) and even if it was implausible logically; given his mother, and later sister's, attitudes towards black people it made it extremely possible.

Now the celebs and companies are backpedaling and the family's social media accounts are being locked down. It was all good a day ago.

The one bright spot is that Ashawnty Davis's family reached their goal, or doubled it, partly fueled by the backlash of the attempted Jones family heist and the renewed attention it gave to her.

TLDR version - CACs tried to finesse social media/celebs using innocent(?) child's torment, forgot they were racist, and now the world hates them and the child is receiving even more scorn but a black family has benefited.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
His life is ruined for the next several months and to a lesser extent a few years. His mom's, and now sister's, racism has made it believable that he was getting bullied for calling people the N word and now everybody is shytting on him. Only way out of this is some sort of redemption story when they recap the biggest viral backfires of the 10s but he's only 12 so he won't be old enough for it to be believable as we're almost at the end of the decade now. If he was being bullied for being an ugly kid, that sucks. But most kids are ugly/awkward from five on up into their teens so he's not a special case. Society makes too big of a deal out of bullying and it's been that way for some time. We can't properly determine serious cases compared to matters that should be handled with the teacher/parents. Kids aren't taught coping skills these days either. It's a mess.

I'm interested in knowing how this spread so fast among celebs. I saw it here first and then the backlash on Facebook. Celebs were plugged into this shyt pretty quick though, companies too.

Last thought; I see people in here talking about "that's what y'all get for feeling sorry for cacs," and yeah, pretty much. The kid doesn't deserve to die or whatever some of y'all had in store but you gotta let this shyt play out in the social media age. If the story doesn't change after a week it might be safe. With that said; some of y'all were crying big :mjcry: over those white women in Hollywood. I don't trust white people like that so all this shyt is suspicious to me. There was a lot of caping for those white women and we know damn well white women are some shady individuals but they seem to deserve more sympathy than a little white boy. Just interesting to me. Some of y'all are going to find yourselves on the wrong end of that one too.

Bruh... :gucci:

Cut the smart-dumb shyt.

You tried to play that "we-are-the-world:blessed:, Yall just as bad as THEM:usure:" card and it turns out YOU were on the wrong end of this one, caping for a white supremacist family.

Now you tryna time your posts and gradually change your stance. Wtf Harvey Weinstein have to do with this?

You played your hand wrong and got exposed as an apologist (which all the real nikkas always knew you were anyways) and now you tryna backtrack and project since you were so... SO obviously wrong :wow:.

How much did you donate to become a mod anyways? I won $50 on a scratch off and im thinking about making the jump from regular poster.:mjgrin: