Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't understand why people are donating period. :mindblown: how is money going to stop anyone from being bullied. So stupid. Millions of kids are bullied; they don't deserve money for it.

Same people donating to an alleged bully victim are probably the same people that argue against reparations

This includes black people :mjpls:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Got em both

So nothing else I've said on here matters,I'm just on the list,just like that?

We are letting reactionary activist call the shots without you doing any sort of post history check?Take me off that list:comeon:

The list loses all credibility with me on it.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Some of us are just lost breh.

As I said earlier... give it time... they'll be shedding tears for another bullied cac or another English prince in a few weeks.
indeed, I've always said that there are too many distractions for black people to do anything substantive. TV shows, netflix, social media, wanting to be accepted by whites etc. I couldn't believe what I was reading from black folks when that prince engaged to that mixed raced woman. Black people out in droves celebrating like... u know what fukk it man.

Daps
You do realize they attacked Emmit Til because they didn't want funk with the adults. We as grown black men taking out our anger of whites on kids,comes off as weak.White children should not be able to have grown black men on puppeteer strings to the point they have us emotional enough to wish death and suicide on them. Him holding that flag and his tears should both have the same effect on us,absolutely NONE:martin:

Shut the fukk up.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
So nothing else I've said on here matters,I'm just on the list,just like that?

We are letting reactionary activist call the shots without you doing any sort of post history check?Take me off that list:comeon:

The list loses all credibility with me on it.
u tried coming here on some kumbaya shyt when u know damn well white supremacy attacks anything black, no matter it being a child, woman or man. Even black history has been attacked by white supremacy. There's black people out here who really think our history starts from slavery and whites built the pyramids etc. U deserve to be on that fukking list.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Urrhgggggg... The thing is... I was born and raised in the south.. So the rebel confederate flags is /was normal thing for me to see to the point were I'm looking at the pic trying to figure out what Lil cac breh got exposed about.. I'm looking for swastikas and shyt LMAO.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's all well and good, but that's not how the world works.

When your mother records you sobbing and then asks celebrities for money due to your viral video.... yes, your parents' (parent's in this case) ignorance and stupidity are going to be used against you.
And then that fake ass "guys i'm sorry my mom is a racist but pls give us money :feedme:"

If he thought he was bullied before.... :mjgrin:

lil breh really just made it worse:mjlol: