Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Urrhgggggg... The thing is... I was born and raised in the south.. So the rebel confederate flags is /was normal thing for me to see to the point were I'm looking at the pic trying to figure out what Lil cac breh got exposed about.. I'm looking for swastikas and shyt LMAO.

I lived in the south and everytime I saw the flag I thought "racist"

I find it weird that a black man would think anything different :patrice:

And why would you get more offended by a swastika :patrice:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Urrhgggggg... The thing is... I was born and raised in the south.. So the rebel confederate flags is /was normal thing for me to see to the point were I'm looking at the pic trying to figure out what Lil cac breh got exposed about.. I'm looking for swastikas and shyt LMAO.
Yea I’m confused too. Am I missing something? 30 pages about some rebel flag family pic lmao.

And why is this stickied? All around goofy talk.

Khross

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh this story is wild , my coworker just told me bout the exposal :ohhh: , so quick question i havent had time to read up on all this yet? was bruh gettin a foot put up his ass for being racist? man us black folks need to stop being out in front with sympathy cards jesus christ:francis:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Daps

:what:

What's the difference between the swastika and the confederate flag? Both are symbols of racial genocide proudly waved by white supremacists.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
u tried coming here on some kumbaya shyt when u know damn well white supremacy attacks anything black, no matter it being a child, woman or man. Even black history has been attacked by white supremacy. There's black people out here who really think our history starts from slavery and whites built the pyramids etc. U deserve to be on that fukking list.

Thats your emotional nature that read my post as some kumbaya shyt,you let another poster invoke Emmit Tils name and what cacs did to him behind this goofy possibly retarded white boy. I gave him accurate history,grown white men attacked Emmit Til who was a kid because they didn't want to step to grown men,or because they allowed a young black boy to bring out their insecure nature.If you don't see why that poster saying we should take on the mentality of Emmit Tils attackers is a problem I don't know what to tell you.Black people fighting white supremacy by fighting tooth and nail to become white supremacist,and I see it on all levels.

I hope all the real tough acting,tough talking real black men who went out and found funny pics to post about this kid,took the same ammount of time to donate to the black girl who actually KILLED herself being bullied like I did. More threads with just that,and less cac threads is all I said. Looking at these post,white people definitley don't bring out the best in black people:martin:

Daps
Thats your emotional nature that read my post as some kumbaya shyt,you let another poster invoke Emmit Tils name and what cacs did to him behind this goofy possibly retarded white boy. I gave him accurate history,grown white men attacked Emmit Til who was a kid because they didn't want to step to grown men,or because they allowed a young black boy to bring out their insecure nature.

If you don't see why that poster saying we should take on the mentality of Emmit Tils attackers is a problem I don't know what to tell you

Black people fighting white supremacy by fighting tooth and nail to become white supremacist,and I see it on all levels.

I hope all the real tough acting,tough talking black men who went out found funny pics to post about this kid,took the same ammount of time to donate to the black girl who actually KILLED herself being bullied like I did. More threads with just that,and less cac threads is all I said. Looking at these post,white people definitley don't bring out the best in black people:martin:

What does one have to do with the other? Why should I feel obligated to donate a DIME to that black girl? I feel for her family's loss, but this thread is about this white spawn of two white supremacists who used his tears to finesse the public and celebrities out of their sympathy and dollars.