Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Uh, is him being bullied a result of him being racist? If so, it is what it is.

Otherwise, it's still fukked up when kids are being tormented at schools. And yea, it's clear what side this kid is going to be on as he ages, at the same time he's a kid and unfortunately most of us have no say in what we're taught and how we're raised at that age, so his parent's ignorance shouldn't be held against him - at this age.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And I haven't read all the way through this thread (no clue what has/hasn't been exposed), but based on reasons the first two pages:

And y'all saluting the bullies sound dumb, what if this kid decided NOT TO BE a racist cac and he's being bullied by all the other racist inbreds who feel he's a ****** lover?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Ya'll gon learn today

BOOM!!! THERE U fukkING GO. bytch really said 'what happened to us whites staying together'. We been told you that white people have a code but because they don't express it out loud delusion coli posters and many in real life have said that white people hate other whites and there is no code in their communities. and blacks are paranoid etc. WRONG!

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh, is him being bullied a result of him being racist? If so, it is what it is.

Otherwise, it's still fukked up when kids are being tormented at schools. And yea, it's clear what side this kid is going to be on as he ages, at the same time he's a kid and unfortunately most of us have no say in what we're taught and how we're raised at that age, so his parent's ignorance shouldn't be held against him - at this age.

That's all well and good, but that's not how the world works.

When your mother records you sobbing and then asks celebrities for money due to your viral video.... yes, your parents' (parent's in this case) ignorance and stupidity are going to be used against you.
And then that fake ass "guys i'm sorry my mom is a racist but pls give us money :feedme:"

If he thought he was bullied before.... :mjgrin:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BOOM!!! THERE U fukkING GO. bytch really said 'what happened to us whites staying together'. We been told you that white people have a code but because they don't express it out loud delusion coli posters and many in real life have said that white people hate other whites and there is no code in their communities. and blacks are paranoid etc. WRONG!

Some of us are just lost breh.

As I said earlier... give it time... they'll be shedding tears for another bullied cac or another English prince in a few weeks.