Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Yawn no one cares I don’t care they didn’t get shyt from me and that doesn’t change the fact you’re a tryhard cornball . Like at all.

You either a cornball c00n or a cac, your other thread calling us all the Black $F was full of you getting ridiculed and sonned.

Log out for the day and come back tomorrow when you're done saying stupid ass shyt.

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.

tenor.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would like to say that I hope ya'll learn your lesson about feeling sorry for cacs.
But we both know thats not the case. :yeshrug:
Give it time, ya'll will cry tears for cacs in a few weeks again :snooze:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
For nikkas saying he's just a kid... Emmett till was just a kid.. You think they gave a fukk about him??

You do realize they attacked Emmit Til because they didn't want funk with the adults. We as grown black men taking out our anger of whites on kids,comes off as weak.White children should not be able to have grown black men on puppeteer strings to the point they have us emotional enough to wish death and suicide on them. Him holding that flag and his tears should both have the same effect on us,absolutely NONE:martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize they attacked Emmit Til because they didn't want funk with the adults. We as grown black men taking out our anger of whites on kids,comes off as weak.White children should not be able to have grown black men on puppeteer strings to the point they have us emotional enough to wish death and suicide on them. Him holding that flag and his tears should both have the same effect on us,absolutely NONE:martin:
I gives no fukks... fukk them and there children. I'm team black.. What team you on?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
@BmoreGorilla add this guy to the list and the other dude who started his sentence with 'as a black man' earlier on.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I gives no fukks... fukk them and there children. I'm team black.. What team you on?

Team black of course:myman:

We need to give a fukk less than 0 fukks then,because everybody wear they dont care our give a fukk,yet threads about random cacs like this one have 7 pages everytime they bet posted:martin:.Threads that don't benefit blacks at all from strategically,or even as a learning tool.

If this is what "Giving no fukks about cacs" looks like,we have to do better.