Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh this story is wild , my coworker just told me bout the exposal :ohhh: , so quick question i havent had time to read up on all this yet? was bruh gettin a foot put up his ass for being racist? man us black folks need to stop being out in front with sympathy cards jesus christ:francis:

Thats the allegation (and I buy it).

What we know as indisputable fact so far is:

-his mom has said "******" multiple times

-celebrities and athletes reached out to his mom with things they could do for him and she said no, just promote my gofundme

-Joe Schilling posted the exchange with her where she said "us white people need to stick together" after he called her out for using her son in this ploy

-Keaton Jones (the son) made an IG post basically saying "i know my mom was a racist in the past, i'm sorry, now give us money"

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What does one have to do with the other? Why should I feel obligated to donate a DIME to that black girl? I feel for her family's loss, but this thread is about this white spawn of two white supremacists who used his tears to finesse the public and celebrities out of their sympathy and dollars.

Nothing to do with the thread,but proved my point which you quoted me on and told me to shut up about.Now I see why you told me shut up,it hit close to home.

This is what I was talking about,nikkas like this one who can be so easily moved by a hillbilly retarded white kid to take time to make cute little memes,have 8 page discussions about him. All because whites can so easily move the strings of what I like to call "reactionary activist".

But has the nerve to ask why he should feel moved to donate a DIME,you heard it right,he even capitalized "DIME" to a little black girl who killed herself being bullied. The fact you would ask why says it all:martin:.But let me guess,stupid questions like that don't get you on the list:martin:?

Some of you need to check your weaknesses and correct them,I'm not here to tell you what you want to hear.

and oh yeah put him on the list until he donates a dime to that little girl @BmoreGorilla

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Urrhgggggg... The thing is... I was born and raised in the south.. So the rebel confederate flags is /was normal thing for me to see to the point were I'm looking at the pic trying to figure out what Lil cac breh got exposed about.. I'm looking for swastikas and shyt LMAO.

The rebel flag does symbolize racism

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Urrhgggggg... The thing is... I was born and raised in the south.. So the rebel confederate flags is /was normal thing for me to see to the point were I'm looking at the pic trying to figure out what Lil cac breh got exposed about.. I'm looking for swastikas and shyt LMAO.
With the exception of when I was in the military I've lived in the south my whole life and the confederate flag always represented racism to me. Even the cacs who used to fly it let us know point blank that it stood for white supremacy and not "southern pride/heritage."