Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
They are saying THE KID was being racist and getting bullied for it. At a 99% white school.
And I've seen nothing to suggest THAT is what happened, so until then imo that's just emotional reactionary response that's gonna make folks look dumb if that's not the case!**:snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
This ain’t the black SF, but there’s plenty of people who could seamlessly fit in on a Black SF if one were to exist.

I actually wish one would be created so all you negative ass nikkas could have somewhere to post about your random hatred for white people who don’t know you exist.

Coli was better when it focused on the black experience. There was actually a time where the #1 daily discussion here wasn’t what you nikkas are trying to make it to be.

This ain’t even militant. This is just corny hatred. No knowledge being dropped. No lessons. No African history discussion. Just posting random shyt about white people, posting WILD ass shyt, and then anyone who disagrees or thinks it’s corny as shyt is a c00n or white.

Worst part is, most you nikkas are looking 30 right in the eyes still on this shyt.

White supremacists finessed 60k with the help of Black people spreading the video and we're discussing it.

"Uhhh you militant nikkas is so negative waaaa"

Take your caping ass to boxden bytch.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Bull_Connor_%281960%29.jpg

DQxTkOrU8AE-z4N.jpg

Base off facial features nikkas should've known :mjlol:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
So a white kid is being bullied by other white children? Why is this even a topic of discussion on here? :heh: nikkas be crying about no black safe spaces then bringing these white people problems into the forum.

Dude you just flip flopping arguments all throughout the thread.

And this isn’t a white people problem thread, this thread is to alert everyone of the future kkk member society has thrusted into the spotlight.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
White supremacists finessed 60k with the help of Black people spreading the video and we're discussing it.

"Uhhh you militant nikkas is so negative waaaa"

Take your caping ass to boxden bytch.
And thing is these folks happy to donate more and more, just cause they know it bothers us..

Black folks need to start donating more and more to other black peoples like a muthafukka! Hopefully we'll see that start to happen.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
It'll never be a black SF but some dudes obsess over white people a bit too much; whether it be lusting after PAWGs or respecting the absurd hyper-capitalism of America (the engine of white supremacy) and being awed by white sleazebags such as Ray Croc and Jeff Bezos. Then you got the ones who post these kill fantasies knowing damn well they can't even look their 52 year old 135 pound white supervisor in the face when he gives them a verbal warning about tardies. shyt is strange. I don't mind discussions on race but I come here to get away from the weight of whiteness. I don't need to be flooded with their shyt. nikkas really in their feelings one way or the other over some elementary school white on white crime.

Dude saying everyone here is obsessing over a white kid

Yet he is the only one with over 5+ posts in the first 8 pages and is EXTREMELY in his feelings about this.

Yet continues to babble about us wasting our time, yadda yadda

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dude you just flip flopping arguments all throughout the thread.

And this isn’t a white people problem thread, this thread is to alert everyone of the future kkk member society has thrusted into the spotlight.

I wouldn't know of him if it weren't for the Coli.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dude saying everyone here is obsessing over a white kid

Yet he is the only one with over 5+ posts in the first 8 pages and is EXTREMELY in his feelings about this.

Yet continues to babble about us wasting our time, yadda yadda

Up your posts per page fakkit.