Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Daps
To whom it applies:

So? You're okay with a child being tormented because of who their parent(s) are? You're saying this as an alleged black person in America? :childplease: With all the negative situations many of us in the black community come up in, with relatives that are far from law-abiding citizens, including parents for some, are you okay with the children of those individuals being tormented by others because of their parents/relatives behave like degenerates? :jbhmm: Are you out of your mind? :why::dahell:
Shut up. That ugly ass kid is a bully himself calling black kids ******s. He got roasted for it now he wants to play the victim.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
he didnt choose his parents and him being bullied is still just as awful regardless of who his parents are.
That’s how I feel about this. His parents are racist and trying to raise their kids with their though but the kid is still young as hell for him to know what’s right or wrong. And I think he has some mental issues too?

Anyone who donated lost though cause they donated all cash to the mother

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Where was this energy when I was getting bullied? My mama sent my ass back to school and said your ass better come back with blood on your shirt and hands, not tears in your eyes or you will catch an adult ass whooping. She used to supervise my older brothers beating the shyt out of kids that fukked with me; if only she had a time machine, she could have gotten a go fund me and tickets to see the Hornets and Panthers play
:lolbron:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Man fuk that jit. FUK HIS FAMILY. & FUK THE MOD that delete the original thread

The original thread is in the Bushes. It wasn't a bad thread to me. It didn't even go quite the way OP wanted. nikkas was getting ridiculed in the end.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Maynardville, Tennessee - Wikipedia

As of the census[3] of 2000, there were 1,782 people, 683 households, and 463 families residing in the city. The population density was 330.1 people per square mile (127.4/km²). There were 769 housing units at an average density of 142.4 per square mile (55.0/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 98.37% White, 0.17% African American, 0.06% Native American, 0.11% Asian, and 1.29% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.34% of the population.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Lil kid prolly repeated the same racist shyt his parents said and now claiming he getting bullied lol

His racist mom scammed $50k from these idiots:mjlol:

Then the bullies would be white kids standing up against racism. Look at the demo for the county he lives in. Those kids are white. White on white bullying. This dream of black kids beating up this kid for racism is :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Lil kid prolly repeated the same racist shyt his parents said and now claiming he getting bullied lol

His racist mom scammed $50k from these idiots:mjlol:

@FistofJustice

CAC on CAC violence. His fellow CACS bullied him, no nikkas :mjpls:

Maynardville, Tennessee - Wikipedia
Union County, Tennessee - Wikipedia

Keaton Jones, a student at Horace Maynard Middle School in Maynardville in Union County, sparked a national conversation about bullying after a video of him went viral over the weekend. More: Crying East Tennessee boy's viral anti-bullying video attracts attention of Vols, Titans. Keaton's mother, Kimberly ...

As of the census[3] of 2000, there were 1,782 people, 683 households, and 463 families residing in the city. The population density was 330.1 people per square mile (127.4/km²). There were 769 housing units at an average density of 142.4 per square mile (55.0/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 98.37% White, 0.17% African American, 0.06% Native American, 0.11% Asian, and 1.29% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.34% of the population.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
All those rappers caping for him when he'd call em.nygger to their face

:snoop: I ignored this story, but, I forget about that 10 year old shorty would killed her self.

Ain't that something; a little black girl kills herself from bullying, but, the attention goes to the white kid with [tariq]suspected white supremists parents[/radio]

:snoop:

I just found her name on IG and already forgot it