Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

:scust:

So they probably offered the kid a trip to disney and the white supremacist mom says “nah just share my gofundme account”

Not only that but she was saying that there are troubles at home and school she doesn’t want to discuss.

Somethings up

Daps
unbelievable. we need to have a discussion in our community on why alot of us are quick to help other groups before their own group etc.

A lot of black people are desperate to make these gestures to show they're part of the team, one of the guys or girls, a hard-working American who doesn't believe in "color."

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I believe every kid is born innocent and then becomes a product of the environment he was raised , aint going to wish ill feelings towards a kid just because his parents raised him wrong . Hopefully any black celibraty reaching out to him , causes some kind of positive change on him .

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
As a black man with a 10 year old I truly feel deeply about the unbalanced landscape in the world. That’s not the reason for this response.

My question is about the word “cac” that’s wildly used as a reference to white ppl. Would you consider this term as the equivalent of a racial slur? If so aren’t the ones using it so freely hypocrites when they discuss race related topics?

It just comes off to me that most posting over the top things like that go through their true lives off the net entirely different than the responses.
:childplease: