Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
White supremacists finessed 60k with the help of Black people spreading the video and we're discussing it.

"Uhhh you militant nikkas is so negative waaaa"

Take your caping ass to boxden bytch.
unbelievable. we need to have a discussion in our community on why alot of us are quick to help other groups before their own group etc.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
As a black man with a 10 year old I truly feel deeply about the unbalanced landscape in the world. That’s not the reason for this response.

My question is about the word “cac” that’s wildly used as a reference to white ppl. Would you consider this term as the equivalent of a racial slur? If so aren’t the ones using it so freely hypocrites when they discuss race related topics?

It just comes off to me that most posting over the top things like that go through their true lives off the net entirely different than the responses.

Right because black people enslaved white people while calling them cacs

:camby:

These threads always bring out the cacs

A 2012 poster with less than 200 messages :mjlol:

Talk about deep sleeper accounts, oh cacs never change your lame ass ways

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
As a black man with a 10 year old I truly feel deeply about the unbalanced landscape in the world. That’s not the reason for this response.

My question is about the word “cac” that’s wildly used as a reference to white ppl. Would you consider this term as the equivalent of a racial slur? If so aren’t the ones using it so freely hypocrites when they discuss race related topics?

It just comes off to me that most posting over the top things like that go through their true lives off the net entirely different than the responses.

This is a cac sleeper account. @BmoreGorilla

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
unbelievable. we need to have a discussion in our community on why alot of us are quick to help other groups before their own group etc.

Because the avg black person has most likely got more help from a non black person.