Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: I ignored this story, but, I forget about that 10 year old shorty would killed her self.

Ain't that something; a little black girl kills herself from bullying, but, the attention goes to the white kid with [tariq]suspected white supremists parents[/radio]

:snoop:

I just found her name on IG and already forgot it
Ashawnty Davis

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
nikkas making up this imaginary he was bullying black kids narrative for being caught up in these white people problems. :mjlol: I'm waiting for that shyt to hit Twitter.
I've already seen it and it's really not necessary (not to mention folks DONT KNOW). Him being bullied (or whatever I didn't watch the video.) can be discussed as well as his mother being a piece of shyt human being:yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I've already seen it and it's really not necessary (not to mention folks DONT KNOW). Him being bullied (or whatever I didn't watch the video.) can be discussed as well as his mother being a piece of shyt human being:yeshrug:

They are saying THE KID was being racist and getting bullied for it. At a 99% white school.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: Yall taking this online militant shyt too far. That’s a little kid your hoping kills himself. Wtf is wrong with you :what:

Yeah some of these responses are crazy :picard:

It's still a child at the end of the day. All that racist, Confederate flag bullshyt is on his parents.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The kid got fame because bullying is a legit issue. The kid don't matter we can say fukk him and talk about the bullying issue that many of our kids face

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Thanks, breh.

Again, I wasn't caping for this kid. But, I'm a piece of shyt for forgetting this girl's name, since her story broke, only because of this white child.
No worries, I only knew myself because my girl shared a link on her Facebook wall when the story broke.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
You want to kill a little kid for holding a flag. That's some white boy shyt to me. But y'all don't believe half of what you say so why should I believe any of it? You're a try hard nikka and your greatest weapon is to call someone a c00n or cac. Words used so much on here they have lost all meaning. But hey, wish death on white kids breh. Sad thing is white people aren't wishing. :francis: You can't match that sort of hate and that upsets you. I get it. But don't fake what you can't match.

I missed this post.

Show me where I wished death on any one lying fakkit.