Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Im lost; how does your child getting bullied translate into raising money? Is he trying to claim reverse racism or some shyt? Kids get bullied everyday, why is this such a hot topic (this kid)?

Also I dont condone bullying, but I dont see what raising 55k for the parents will do.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Im lost; how does your child getting bullied translate into raising money? Is he trying to claim reverse racism or some shyt? Kids get bullied everyday, why is this such a hot topic (this kid)?

Also I dont condone bullying, but I dont see what raising 55k for the parents will do.

Good Point

Daps
To whom it applies:

So? You're okay with a child being tormented because of who their parent(s) are? You're saying this as an alleged black person in America? :childplease: With all the negative situations many of us in the black community come up in, with relatives that are far from law-abiding citizens, including parents for some, are you okay with the children of those individuals being tormented by others because of their parents/relatives behave like degenerates? :jbhmm: Are you out of your mind? :why::dahell:

I absolutely HATE responses like these that are addressing no one. The OP includes a tweet from Tariq where he explicitly calls the bullying "heartbreaking" and expresses sympathy for the kid. He then proceeds to shine a light on his racist ass parents, where's the foul here?

And if you're not responding to the OP, then quote who you're talking about instead of spineless general PSA. :stopitslime:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
All those who were in the feelings for this kid in the other thread looks mad stupid.

People will STILL cape and be in their feelings about this kid. Mental illness.

:manny: fukk his whole family .

Inb4 but but but hes just a kid

All those rappers caping for him when he'd call em.nygger to their face

Why are you a mod?

Smack, who is this nikka?

Cape for white nationalists brehs.

We the Black SF tho :mjlol:

Look at our mods :laff:

i think alot of these "you sound as bad as them, its a kid, you militant" ass nikkas are really going hard to stand against the wave and be different.

because there's logically no way that you could know your history and feel bad for these cacs

These nikkas got a mental illness.

If I read this correctly, and I did, you telling op he's mad because he can't/won't go out and kill whites.

Ok :skip:

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

I'll be sure to remember all the nikkas in here empathizing with a white nationalist in training the next time a Black child is inevitably killed by the police for nothing.

Keep.

That.

Same.

Energy.

:sas2:

Man fuk that jit. FUK HIS FAMILY. & FUK THE MOD that delete the original thread

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It pisses me off because what if the kids "bullying" him are now seeing hes being rewarded for being in the wrong.