Bullied viral kid exposed as white nationalist $F Spawn UPDATE DONATE TO ASHANTYS WAY OUT LINK IN OP

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
We always wanna run and defend shyt we don't know anything about. When he said he was getting bullied because of his nose, I called bullshyt, because the kids must've said he had a Black person's nose.:francis: Mother is finessing. I'm going to film my boys crying and have them talk about being bullied and see if I can't get some free Chiefs tickets.:martin:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Those saying it aint about his mom are the same people saying players should protest on there own time...

NOOOOOPE !

Kid never got beat up,he got milk poured on him,milk is good for you.

and he is indeed ugly

NOPE
dont give a fck.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
he didnt choose his parents and him being bullied is still just as awful regardless of who his parents are.
What you think they're teaching that boy. DCS needs to make a visit to that household. More importantly, the mother should've handled this at school first instead of getting money for shyt that happens to kids every fukking day.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We always wanna run and defend shyt we don't know anything about. When he said he was getting bullied because of his nose, I called bullshyt, because the kids must've said he had a Black person's nose.:francis: Mother is finessing. I'm going to film my boys crying and have them talk about being bullied and see if I can't get some free Chiefs tickets.:martin:
There was a thread on here about a 12 year old black kid that had lost hope after his brother died and it didn't make it to page 2.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
To whom it applies:

So? You're okay with a child being tormented because of who their parent(s) are? You're saying this as an alleged black person in America? :childplease: With all the negative situations many of us in the black community come up in, with relatives that are far from law-abiding citizens, including parents for some, are you okay with the children of those individuals being tormented by others because of their parents/relatives behave like degenerates? :jbhmm: Are you out of your mind? :why::dahell: