Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to judge because I don't get to watch Panthers games. But I just don't get it. this man put up monstrous numbers in the SEC. I can't blame it on height because short qbs like Brees, Kyler, Baker have had success. Weight is def a concern but he's listed at 205. (unless that's a lie cause he looks about 180). But there hasn't been too many qb busts from the sec. Johnny Manziel and Jamarcus Russell had other demons not related to football.
He hadn’t adjusted to the speed

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to judge because I don't get to watch Panthers games. But I just don't get it. this man put up monstrous numbers in the SEC. I can't blame it on height because short qbs like Brees, Kyler, Baker have had success. Weight is def a concern but he's listed at 205. (unless that's a lie cause he looks about 180). But there hasn't been too many qb busts from the sec. Johnny Manziel and Jamarcus Russell had other demons not related to football.

:heh:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The Panthers are a poverty franchise ATP. They have zero desire to get better and Bryce may or may not be a bust. Who's even their WR1, TE, etc.?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Kenneth Walker III should've won that Heisman too

Get this lil nikka outta here :camby:

He needed to get drafted by a competent organization to actually become something in the league

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes the eye test doesn't lie. He physically doesn't look like he belongs on the field.

Playing Andy Dalton ain't the answer - use this year to see what you got with this guy and if you need to move on

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sometimes the eye test doesn't lie. He physically doesn't look like he belongs on the field.

Playing Andy Dalton ain't the answer - use this year to see what you got with this guy and if you need to move on
Nah, you gotta look elsewhere.

Team refused to bring in anyone who could potentially be a starter and coddled this fakkit.

At this point you gotta see if there’s something else out there.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah, you gotta look elsewhere.

Team refused to bring in anyone who could potentially be a starter and coddled this fakkit.

At this point you gotta see if there’s something else out there.
Tannehill is probably the best FA QB out there. Does that make this team a playoff contender? I don't think so.

It's very hard to evaluate the other offensive positions when the QB is so terrible but I think you just gotta ride it out with Young and take the lumps

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The problem with bama QBs is they sit behind so much talent, you can't really tell how good they are until they get on a level playing field in the NFL.
Tua is the only one that has went up and claimed his spot as a starter in the NFL.
Everybody else has been suspect.
Tua looked bad too before they got Hill and Waddle

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Tannehill is probably the best FA QB out there. Does that make this team a playoff contender? I don't think so.

It's very hard to evaluate the other offensive positions when the QB is so terrible but I think you just gotta ride it out with Young and take the lumps
Offensive line graded well.
Receivers were schemed open.
Hard to judge the run when you’re down 30-0.

The team hasn’t come close to a winning season since Tepper took over and fan sentiment is at an all time low while asking for public funds.

He’s been promising a rebuild since he hired Rhule.

He has no choice but to act or risk permanently souring the city on him and the team. They’re so bad, I don’t even think he could finesse another city.