Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
The problem with bama QBs is they sit behind so much talent, you can't really tell how good they are until they get on a level playing field in the NFL.
Tua is the only one that has went up and claimed his spot as a starter in the NFL.
Everybody else has been suspect.
Jalen hurts?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Fact is he is playing with the worst WR core in the league with an autistic defense and bad o line

Ain’t tryna cape for Bryce crazy but the Panthers doomed him the moment they let Curtis Samuel walk then traded DJ Moore for Bryce; shyt is the most hustling backwards shyt ever

Tank Dell is WR3 on the Texans and would easily be the best WR on the Panthers

Organization failed him and he will continue to look bad

Daps
He looks like the biggest bust of all time. Could have told you from the second they drafted him that he was a bum.

He looks like a Computer Science major not an NFL Quarterback.

All time L from the Carolina Panthers. And I love North Carolina, I feel sorry for them.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Tua looked bad too before they got Hill and Waddle

The NFL separates the good from the great.
Tua might be on the edge of great, but Miami also got him 2 of the best receivers.
When your team doesn't do that for you, you are going to look like what you look like.
Carolina is not going to do that.
In the NFL you better be that guy, or you're about to get exposed.
Bryce had trouble getting bama a national championship with all of that talent around him.
I'm not expecting more in the NFL, when all of the talent is equal.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Jalen hurts?

The best thing he did was go to Oklahoma and learn from a coach that had an explosive offense.
But the Eagles also put a lot of talent around him.
If you listened to what Cam said last year, he said Carolina was probably not going to help Bryce out.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The NFL separates the good from the great.
Tua might be on the edge of great, but Miami also got him 2 of the best receivers.
When your team doesn't do that for you, you are going to look like what you look like.
In the NFL you better be that guy, or you're about to get exposed.
Bryce had trouble getting bama a national championship with all of that talent around him.
I'm not expecting more in the NFL, when all of the talent is equal.
Lol yea this isn’t a biased take at all

They win the 2022 Natty if Jamo and John Metchie don’t both tear they ACL let’s stop the BS

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sometimes the eye test doesn't lie. He physically doesn't look like he belongs on the field.

Playing Andy Dalton ain't the answer - use this year to see what you got with this guy and if you need to move on
If he continues to be this bad (he's arguably the worst QB in the NFL since 2023, like Zach Wilson level bad) then I don't see how he makes it to the halfway point without being benched
It will 100% become an issue in the locker room cause him being dogshyt is making everyone else look bad too

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tannehill is probably the best FA QB out there. Does that make this team a playoff contender? I don't think so.

It's very hard to evaluate the other offensive positions when the QB is so terrible but I think you just gotta ride it out with Young and take the lumps
:dahell:

Tannehill is probably the best FA QB available to hand the ball off to a stud running back. Other than that Tannehill sucks.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:dahell:

Tannehill is probably the best FA QB available to hand the ball off to a stud running back. Other than that Tannehill sucks.

Tell me on that list who is better than Tannehill.

Hoyer? Gabbert? McCarron?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
If you add in what it took to get Bryce and moves after he's already dethroned

Leaf was bad but at least he went after Peyton, Panthers went Bryce over CJ. And he wasn't great yesterday but if Caleb pans out that's 2 franchise QBs before Panthers get one

But they're stuck with him and want to make it work, they fire all the coaches (they still have to pay) besides Evero to bring in Tampa's OC who was supposed to have made Baker tick and a whole new staff + new GM. Except it's looking like Baker's time in the Rams QB room for that half season helped more, Baker looks the same without Canales and Bryce looks the same with him

Can't throw the ball past 15 yds, likes to scramble but never gets far, same size as the water boys, and the one thing he was supposed to be (smart) he hasn't been. Still throwing balls only the DB on the other team can catch like the first INT yesterday, and on 3 and 10 the Saints DB is at the line on his left clearly to blitz, Bryce calls audible but apparently didn't see the DB hawking and that 3rd and 10 is a 4th and 18 before he comes out the step back. All that predraft stuff about Saban letting Bryce call his own plays & protections is out the window.

He's not an NFL QB and I don't think he'd be one somewhere else either, it's that bad. He's past Leaf to me and given what the QB means and they've missed out on 2, to end up with another top pick in a weak QB draft, idk if you can sell me on 3 trades worser in NFL history than this one. They still owe the Bears a 2nd
This was a depressing :sadcam: yet hilarious read :mjlol: