Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If you add in what it took to get Bryce and moves after he's already dethroned

Leaf was bad but at least he went after Peyton, Panthers went Bryce over CJ. And he wasn't great yesterday but if Caleb pans out that's 2 franchise QBs before Panthers get one

But they're stuck with him and want to make it work, they fire all the coaches (they still have to pay) besides Evero to bring in Tampa's OC who was supposed to have made Baker tick and a whole new staff + new GM. Except it's looking like Baker's time in the Rams QB room for that half season helped more, Baker looks the same without Canales and Bryce looks the same with him

Can't throw the ball past 15 yds, likes to scramble but never gets far, same size as the water boys, and the one thing he was supposed to be (smart) he hasn't been. Still throwing balls only the DB on the other team can catch like the first INT yesterday, and on 3 and 10 the Saints DB is at the line on his left clearly to blitz, Bryce calls audible but apparently didn't see the DB hawking and that 3rd and 10 is a 4th and 18 before he comes out the step back. All that predraft stuff about Saban letting Bryce call his own plays & protections is out the window.

He's not an NFL QB and I don't think he'd be one somewhere else either, it's that bad. He's past Leaf to me and given what the QB means and they've missed out on 2, to end up with another top pick in a weak QB draft, idk if you can sell me on 3 trades worser in NFL history than this one. They still owe the Bears a 2nd
Oof

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Scott Fitterer needs to be charged with war crimes for how he managed the Panthers.

That trade never made any fukking sense to me. Why do you throw in your best receiver in the trade for the first pick, when a young QB needs as many weapons as possible, and pick the QB with the least physical tools from the four you’re choosing from. These idiots really thought they were drafting black Drew Brees