Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If I recall it was the owner who overruled the GM. GM wanted Stroud. Owner wanted Young
Not for nothing, they have the worst owner in my lifetime. Like Sterling and the racism set the bar, but he may be getting to a point where you ask if there's another way to be a WOAT. Can there be split-WOATs?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
cam newton deserves a statue in Carolina.
You know, that's one good thing about the NFL. No disrespect to my former Carolina brehs, but about 1/3rd of the league has so few tenured greats that if you are a guy who gets fans going for a decade like Cam, you're probably stamped for eternity.

Assuming Tepper lives for another 20, can mentally run the team for 15, Cam will be one of the peaks of the franchise for 15 more years.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man dude is so nice man. He takes time out to talk to everybody including the photographers when it’s time to interview him. I just need them to sit him for awhile and let him absorb the game. You’re not doing him any favors throwing him out there every week to look sorry like he’s looking. Man I might go to the game next week cause them tickets about to be bojangles combo meal cheap. I can’t even imagine what will happen if they start him next Sunday and he sucks again

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
If I recall it was the owner who overruled the GM. GM wanted Stroud. Owner wanted Young
It’s actually the owner’s Wife who wanted him. She convinced everybody to move up and draft him.

Honestly, I would never draft a sub 6’ QB ever. Buddy looked great and was the best QB out his class. Drew is an anomaly. They were hoping Bryce was as well.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
instinctively the game at the NFL level simply moves too fast for him. No doubt he knows what to do before a play, and can breakdown everything that went wrong upon review, but feel wise, he just doesn't have the capacity to process and react in the moment if it goes slightly off script. Everything has to be in place for him to excel, and that's just not feasible at this level. In hindsight, he should have sat behind a vet for a year or two. This baptism by fire he's getting has only caused his bad tendencies to develop even more