Bryce Young official height: 5'10" Are you concerned?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People being weird about him in ways I don’t understand. He’s struggling. But he doesn’t have much help, and it’s year one. You expect that team will get him some consistent weapons and a better o-line. At which point the real analysis can begin.

He didn’t look terrible against us last week. One of those INTs was a freak play by a DE that very few people can make lol. The other was a bad throw where he didn’t see a CB dropping back into zone. I think he’ll be fine once he gets better stuff around him. He needs a #1 receiver. Chark and Mingo are solid but complimentary pieces. Carolina also needs a legit bell cow RB.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This is definitely on Reich more than Young. His issue was size, but he was under siege at Bama and was still able to process and throw just fine.

I think Carolina made a mistake in hiring Reich.
Speed of the game and the steep learning curve might be playing a part as well.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People being weird about him in ways I don’t understand. He’s struggling. But he doesn’t have much help, and it’s year one. You expect that team will get him some consistent weapons and a better o-line. At which point the real analysis can begin.

He didn’t look terrible against us last week. One of those INTs was a freak play by a DE that very few people can make lol. The other was a bad throw where he didn’t see a CB dropping back into zone. I think he’ll be fine once he gets better stuff around him. He needs a #1 receiver. Chark and Mingo are solid but complimentary pieces. Carolina also needs a legit bell cow RB.
he threw a pass chest level between lineman hoping that god took over and delivered the ball to his guy :dead: you can't even get away with that type of pass in high school. nothing freak play about it

and yes, he literally could not see the corner the for the other one :dead:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This is definitely on Reich more than Young. His issue was size, but he was under siege at Bama and was still able to process and throw just fine.

I think Carolina made a mistake in hiring Reich.
He should’ve never gotten another head coaching gig after Indy. He’s terrible, doesn’t have the demeanor or skills to be a head coach. I’m not even convinced he’s a good coordinator at this point

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Cookout gang sounding mighty critical of bryce. Give him time! :damn:
I feel bad for the boy because he’s in a screwed up situation, from meddling owner(s), to front office to head coach.

But it also seems like he needs near perfect situation to succeed. Everyone keeps saying he needs an o-line, receivers and backs, but how many teams actually have all three? And we don’t trust this organization with the mind boggling moves they’ve made the last few seasons to even help him with that